Pics of your cute kitten!!!

Primula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Beardrinksbeer, forgive my ignorance, but I didn't know it snowed in Oz.

Are you safe there by yourself? What is to stop someone coming in & taking your computer stuff?

beardrinksbeer

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Naturally I have insurance, actually I am over insured, so as I will have all of my main files backed up & the 2 OS's I boot to, it can all burn & be replaced; except for Bonnie & Clyde.

oh, I used to live in a bus for 15 years with a shepherd & I always had the key in the door & no-one ventured in when Jade was there, she was very protective  :)  BTW, I still keep the key in my door of this den I have lived in for nearly 2 decades, and no-one has walked in on me during the night.  (it's an adventure - Ryback in Under Seige)

I love the internet
so do I, I resisted for years as I had Zak & Ben & I knew once I got on it, that was it as I loved my SpectrumZX & 386 & at school (I went back as jobs were slow downunder) a 486.  As I get up with the sun, I go outside with Bonnie & Clyde & go walkies now as I am not in too much pain lately; I tire them out, then it is me on the computer  :)
It's a Kock-a-Roo!
It is just like Babe trying to do the rooster crow in the morning; if I had a pig that tried to do that, it would be in my freezer  :)   I love the smell of cooked pig in the morning (don't tell the local copper)  :) 

beardrinksbeer

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Beardrinksbeer, forgive my ignorance, but I didn't know it snowed in Oz.

Are you safe there by yourself? What is to stop someone coming in & taking your computer stuff?
She'll be right cobber, it even snows at Bendoc, 40 kays away in January - the middle of summer; but it is usually near 100degrees Fahrenheit here in summer

We have the great dividing range (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Dividing_Range) downunder, this thing sticks out of the ground up to 2,228m or 7,310ft, the highest at Mount Kosciuszko (Kozzy)

In 2003 I had heaps of fire trucks at my place & I asked them how much of "Kozzy" is left, as he dropped the incendiary device on the ground (my property backs up to "Kozzy") he said' "after this, none"

My Country recited by Dorothea Mackellar

beardrinksbeer

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

food goes in, food goes out

"I need bigger arms like daddy to be a tree hugger" - Bonnie

he was hiding here somewhere

nope, too height to jump down

"
"that's it, come a little closer" - Bonnie

"too close" - Bonnie

celestelorusso

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My kittens Spoon (sister) and Fork (brother) are some pretty unique characters. Fork likes to follow me around and meow at me until I pet him. It's a never ending cycle. And Spoon just likes to purr. She's like a lawn mower. They both just love being all up in my business and next to me at all times. 

Here's Spoon spooning Fork when they were a few days old.

Fork didn't appreciate Spoon being the center of attention.

Fork is a biter.

Tired.

Spoon was upset that I found her hiding spot.