Pics of your cute kitten!!!

beardrinksbeer

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
my Purring Panthers will be 82 days old tomorrow, when can they be left outside when I go shopping?  I will still leave them inside when I go shopping ATM.  They are outside most of the day when I am home & it is not nearly 40 degrees (that is 104 degrees), they sleep inside as different animals are around outside & also I don't think kittens can adjust their body temperature (it still gets cold here overnight)

green ring on clothes line - 1

Bonnie - 0

it was too hot yesterday to run around

everyone is getting on with each other: I wish it would rain

even the young red-neck wallaby loves bread like the possum (that is a quarter of a piece of bread, he/she is small, Bonnie was watching a few feet away out of shot)

Last edited:

SeventhHeaven

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That one Wallaby on his haunches (2nd shot) just needs a deck of cards 

These are so lovely wonderful extended Family your babies blend right in 

Last edited:

beardrinksbeer

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

That one Wallaby on his haunches (2nd shot) just needs a deck of cards 

These are so lovely wonderful extended Family your babies blend right in 

thank you  

I thought he praying   

talking about being blended   
that reminds me, did you know all cats are grey in the blender?

it doesn't matter if you put a white one or a black one (Bonnie or Clyde) or a tabby coloured one in the blender; turn the blender on & they all come out grey  

kiddies do not try this at home; go to your friends place & do it    

maybe better not do that either kiddies 

sargon

High Priest of Freya, The Slightly Bitey.
Super Cat
Purraise
He's proably repairing a leak ..........
Oh.. she's an odd kitty. Freya actually doesn't really mind water and loves exploring the bath tub.  In fact, she'll try and go in in when I am showering, and is only marginally dissuaded if she steps in pooling water!

Primula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
my Purring Panthers will be 82 days old tomorrow, when can they be left outside when I go shopping? 
Only you can know the answer to that. Here in America we usually advocate for cats to stay inside. Too many dangers outside. You'd be devastated if something happened to them while you were out.

beardrinksbeer

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
^ taken from the verandah, but during summer, I would like them to stay inside when the temp gets over 30 as they get too funny in the head from all the heat; I leave them the air-con & bug zapper on for them.

they are growing & prefer to stay outside ATM, but I keep an eye on them.

I teach them things about what is shade & full sun, snakes, birds, roos, where to stay when there is danger.  they can finally get up on the old fridge to get away from snakes and dogs (if any).  there is also a bed I made under the house where they can stay warm & get out of the wind (I checked it last week to make sure it was clean; I had it here for my previous cat)

I have tried to make the inside of the den safe

but I also don't want them inside in-case this happens, they won't be able to get out; it has been 14 years since this (I took it from the same spot as I took those pictures on the verandah).

we usually have a fire every 10 years, so it is overdue

this is Clyde after playing with Bonnie & the bog roll    

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
beardrinksbeer beardrinksbeer ..............Like your balloons barrier :lol3: Does it work? Or have they tried pooping it?
The second photo, maybe you could get some rope and wound up the pole and they can use it as a scratch post. But I guess they have many outdoors too.

Your guys are cute especially when they are together. They have got lots of body language which gets me guessing what are they up to next :lol3:

beardrinksbeer

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
they were sizing up the post to see if they could climb it like the possums, possums climb really grouse, the kids have a go on small diameter trees thou

I am a proud dad of my 2 kids, they are a bit cheeky for some reason, they must of got it from their mum  

Zak is the dark one & I called the other Ben as he was big & gentle 

Last edited:

tabbytom

Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Request from @Lily Paddy............I thought that I've January's photos here after you reminded me that you've not seen his photos for awhile and I scrolled all the way back to page one and couldn't find a single post of January :scratch:
I must have been busy looking at other kitties till I forgot to post his photos :lol3: Sorry January!:smshfrk: :popworm:

Here you go.......

January at one month old

One and a half month old

beardrinksbeer

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Is that a real roo between Zac and Ben? [emoji]129300[/emoji]
yes it is, all my pictures are real, no photoshop or anything

I saw the kids (Zak & Ben) at the road looking at something, so I went down to have a look & it was a roo that had been hit by a car  

I went to move her off the road & something in her pouch moved, so I had a look & it was a baby roo; so I took it out & took it back to "the den" with me

It wasn't in the best of shape as you could image after being hit by a car, even mum took the full force

I taught my kids to be gentle & there is the proof; I teach all the animals around here to be gentle, even the roos, possum and Bonnie & Clyde

the one with Ben looking after "Ted" on the bean bag, shepherds love to shepherd, so I gave Ben the job of looking after Ted (he loved that); try telling that to farmers & corrupt cops of East Gippsland

I called the roo Ted, as he/she did not have long to live due to he/she blowing bubbles - say "roo Ted" quickly

Ted died that night

Zak lived to 15 years & Ben died from a stomach tumor aged 9

tabbytom

Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
yes it is, all my pictures are real, no photoshop or anything

I saw the kids (Zak & Ben) at the road looking at something, so I went down to have a look & it was a roo that had been hit by a car  

I went to move her off the road & something in her pouch moved, so I had a look & it was a baby roo; so I took it out & took it back to "the den" with me

It wasn't in the best of shape as you could image after being hit by a car, even mum took the full force

I taught my kids to be gentle & there is the proof; I teach all the animals around here to be gentle, even the roos, possum and Bonnie & Clyde

the one with Ben looking after "Ted" on the bean bag, shepherds love to shepherd, so I gave Ben the job of looking after Ted (he loved that); try telling that to farmers & corrupt cops of East Gippsland

I called the roo Ted, as he/she did not have long to live due to he/she blowing bubbles - say "roo Ted" quickly

Ted died that night

Zak lived to 15 years & Ben died from a stomach tumor aged 9
Awwww...... so sad. At least you did something and hoped Ted survive but he did not.
Also feel sad for the loss of Zak and Ben :grphug:

Well, at least now there is Bonnie and Clyde.
Cheerio:beerpals: