Pics of your cute kitten!!!

beardrinksbeer

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
times flies, doesn't it

that reminds me; do you know why the boy threw the clock out the window?

he wanted to see time fly 

he is a very handsome boy, do you put him in judging shows?

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
times flies, doesn't it

that reminds me; do you know why the boy threw the clock out the window?

he wanted to see time fly  :lol3:

he is a very handsome boy, do you put him in judging shows?
I did, but I retired him at the end of last season. He had gone almost as far as he could: Grand Premier, 2 time regional winner, and best silver and golden premier globally for 2 years. We only missed on the Grand Premeir of Distinction title. That takes making 30 finals a year for 3 years ( with no more than 10 of those being specialty finals (only long hair cats in his case). He made 18 all breed finals and 20 specialty finals the last year.

beardrinksbeer

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I did, but I retired him at the end of last season. He had gone almost as far as he could: Grand Premier, 2 time regional winner, and best silver and golden premier globally for 2 years. We only missed on the Grand Premeir of Distinction title. That takes making 30 finals a year for 3 years ( with no more than 10 of those being specialty finals (only long hair cats in his case). He made 18 all breed finals and 20 specialty finals the last year.
and by the looks of him, he deserved it 
him

I bet he loves that he doesn't have to get ready for all the shows & he can go outside now & get down & dirty 

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
None of my cats are allowed outside. We have wild animals here that would kill them besides the fact I would never get the tangles out of the coat. He is a pampered and spoiled baby now.

beardrinksbeer

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

^ that one was taken from my kitchen window; can you spot both of them?

I hung up something new for them to play with on the verandah; and when they get hungry, they can throw another mouse on the barbie 
my purring panthers prefer to sleep under the cover on the chair than on it

except last night, I was watching shows about kittens; so there was a lot of meowing, that sent them 2 tired kittens to sleep 

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
beardrinksbeer beardrinksbeer ...............I really enjoy your photos and seeing your two little panthers exploring and playing in the open. It makes me very happy that they are getting all the love and fun a cat should have. Not many cats are allowed such freedom, at least not in the open and I can see that they are enjoying it and they are happy.

Thank you for giving them such a wonderful life. Cheers mate:beerpals:

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Adorable babies! Unfortunately we have Fisher Cats, Coyotes, Coy Dogs, Foxes, Owls and Bald Eagles,  to worry about hurting them, apart from someone just picking them up or being hit by a car. A friend of mine just lost a moggie to an Owl. Then there is also the disease issue - they could pick up diseases, fleas and ticks and all the nasties they carry and a host of other things. We have a LARGE house with large windows, cat trees and more toys than they can ever play with.

beardrinksbeer

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

We have a LARGE house
I wish I had a large house, the outside is bigger, at least it is bigger than my bus I lived in for 15 years

we have a few dangerous & deadly animals downunder, that is why I teach them; Clyde knows what to do with snakes, Bonnie is getting there, at least they are always together

beardrinksbeer

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
is that one kitten?
it looks like he/she needs to be put back together  :)
just like newsreaders always say, "thanks for joining us" & I keep wondering, who pulls them apart!