Pics of your cute kitten!!!

Primula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The little pookie heads! Forgive the dumb question, but all the animals you have around are all harmless to cats? We don't have too many roos in Connecticut. :)

aliens

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
The little pookie heads! Forgive the dumb question, but all the animals you have around are all harmless to cats? We don't have too many roos in Connecticut.
Sometimes, but they can be dangerous.

aliens

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My post was addressed to BearDrinksBeer. My bad since I did not make that clear.
Oh yeah i know that it was addressed to BearDrinksBeer.

I just thought i'd tell you. Sorry

beardrinksbeer

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The little pookie heads! Forgive the dumb question, but all the animals you have around are all harmless to cats? We don't have too many roos in Connecticut.
the roos & wallabies are OK, I had a cat called George before Bonnie & Clyde so they are not too bad to them; that was the closest they have ever been to the roos, they only started to go towards then a couple of days ago.  It is just the male roos sometimes goes funny when they want to be top roo, there are fights & stand offs; they are OK if you keep your distance & don't get close to them or they rock back on their tail & kick you with their powerful back legs which have one long nail which can open your stomach up

there are wild dogs, foxes, 3 types of deadly snakes, eagles, wild cats, cars & trucks around here; it is never boring in the bush; that's why I make booze so I can drink & watch the kids, it is better than watching the paint dry  :)

p.s. thank you for your kind word & kinder words Aliens 

p.p.s. Cooee TabbyTom, I await the day when the roos start meowing, or the Purring Panthers start doing the roos noise - Tch! Tch! Tch! Tch! Tch! Tch!

that reminds me: what did Skippy say when Sonny fell over a cliff?

Tch! Tch! Tch! Tch! Tch! Tch! 

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
the roos & wallabies are OK, I had a cat called George before Bonnie & Clyde so they are not too bad to them; that was the closest they have ever been to the roos, they only started to go towards then a couple of days ago.  It is just the male roos sometimes goes funny when they want to be top roo, there are fights & stand offs; they are OK if you keep your distance & don't get close to them or they rock back on their tail & kick you with their powerful back legs which have one long nail which can open your stomach up

there are wild dogs, foxes, 3 types of deadly snakes, eagles, wild cats, cars & trucks around here; it is never boring in the bush; that's why I make booze so I can drink & watch the kids, it is better than watching the paint dry  :)

p.s. thank you for your kind word & kinder words Aliens  :hi:

p.p.s. Cooee TabbyTom, I await the day when the roos start meowing, or the Purring Panthers start doing the roos noise - Tch! Tch! Tch! Tch! Tch! Tch!

that reminds me: what did Skippy say when Sonny fell over a cliff?

Tch! Tch! Tch! Tch! Tch! Tch!  :rofl:
Skippy the Bush Kangaroo? :lol3: