Orphan 3 week old kitten who now has pneumonia, can you tell me if I am doing everything right?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

savingkali

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Took Kali to the vet after she had an off day. She wasn't wanting to play, she wanted to sleep constantly and I got really worried when she wouldn't eat. It was awful. She LOVES her food. She didn't want pats or cuddles. I let her go out side in our court yard and she still just lay down. She didn't want to explore or chase bugs. When my boyfriends brother came in (who she has a HUGE crush on) but didn't care. Didn't run up to him or care he was there. Usually she's up her cat tree trying to get his attention. So we took her to the vet (a different vet to the first one, I find it hard to trusts vets with her). He said she looked very healthy but she had an upset stomach due to something she ate. So he gave her a shot and said to bring her back if she got worse. I asked about her whistle in her nose and he said because she had pneumonia at such a young age there's likely some damage to her nasal passages. Nothing to worry about. It's just a little trophies from surviving something so bad. I tried cooking some pork for her but she wasn't interested.
Next day she was back to her normal self. I think she may have gotten into Lola's treats and her stomach was confused or surprised. No more treats for her to get into!
My birthday was a few days ago and I went to my mothers house and left Kali at home. I was gone all day but Ethan came to check on her and feed her. Since then she's been so clingy and craving attention. She sits on my chest every morning for cuddles as if saying 'please don't go anywhere today, mummy, stay and love me!'

She just purrs and purrs!