Optimistic about Nala Ava Marie having a companion?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

adoringangel72

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Clawdia has been missing 8 days now. [emoji]128575[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji]
I made missing cat fliers. Hope she comes home. She's such a sweet, friendly girl.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Clawdia has been missing 8 days now. [emoji]128575[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji]
I made missing cat fliers. Hope she comes home. She's such a sweet, friendly girl.
I'm so sorry. I was hoping that she had found her way home by now. 

Have you talked to the neighbors to ask them to keep an eye out for her? 

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I didn't realize that she got out again. I hope you can find her and bring her home soon. It must be terribly upsetting 

LotsOfFur

What greater gift than the love of a cat.
Top Cat
Purraise
:vibes: :vibes: :vibes: for Clawdia's return home soon!

Another thing you can do is put a poster size sign in YOUR yard with her picture & stating that this missing cat belongs here! Especially if there is any foot traffic or neighbors that you maybe haven't talked to. This lets everyone that passes know she belongs there and is missing, people might see here everyday and not realize someone wants her home.

:hugs:

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
So sorry to hear that Clawdia is missing. I was so hoping she would be back home with you now. I know how worried you must be. My heart aches for the pain you must be feeling. I truly hope Clawdia is just fine and will return home soon, like NOW!!
She is such a beautiful kitty and looks so sweet.
I am worried too for Clawdia's safety.
I want her back home with you and Nala.
I will be praying she returns home to you!
It is where she is loved and truly belongs.

adoringangel72

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Going on Day 9 missing. [emoji]128575[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji]
Getting harder to stay positive.
I should make a sign for the yard with her picture.
The convenience store let me put up a flier there.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Oh dear. I didn't realize Clawdia was missing. Sending vibes that she is safe and will find her way back to you. 

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking of you and Clawdia.  I so hope she comes home soon.  

adoringangel72

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you. [emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128575[/emoji]I've looked and looked for her, I have missing cat fliers all over the place. Sigh. It's going on 12 days now.

adoringangel72

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have fliers up all over, even 12 miles away at a grocery store! Sign in yard at the end of the driveway, all the neighbor's know to be on the lookout for a white kitty with gray splotches, friendly, vaccinated and spayed little kitty girl. I have been putting it off but I am definitely going to get Nala Ava Marie microchipped! And Clawdia, if she ever comes back home. [emoji]128575[/emoji]
I've been taking Nala Ava Marie out and about more in her stroller and on her harness and leash. I'm with her constantly but still think getting microchip would be good idea. She's still feisty, still gets bitey when she plays mostly but not a daily occurrence. She's so sleepy lately. Is she depressed without Clawdia? [emoji]128575[/emoji][emoji]128062[/emoji]
They didn't care for each other but I have found her sniffing Clawdia's empty, fluffy green bed. [emoji]128575[/emoji]

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Day 12. No Clawdia Grace yet. [emoji]128575[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]
I'm sorry 

Don't give up hope. @Norachan  's Sophie was missing 6 weeks before she was found and brought home. Keep looking and keep asking your neighbors to keep an eye out for her. She was an outdoor cat before so she should know how to avoid danger. 

that she will come home soon safe and sound

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
what about local shelters and animal control? I hope Clawdia comes home SOON!! I would be so upset and I am sure you are too! Its best to look for her at dusk so the flashlight shines her eyes out and you can see her under sheds/bushes/etc.

adoringangel72

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have fliers up at the vet and animal control. How can a 7-8 lb. cat just disappear? Chloe Lynn, the dog, was sniffing around under the deck earlier, I thought she might have detected her scent? And I found bird feathers but I think that was from before she ran off. I miss her cute little face, the way she'd brush against my legs, and just how sweet she is. [emoji]128575[/emoji]
Come home Clawdia!

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have fliers up at the vet and animal control. How can a 7-8 lb. cat just disappear? Chloe Lynn, the dog, was sniffing around under the deck earlier, I thought she might have detected her scent? And I found bird feathers but I think that was from before she ran off. I miss her cute little face, the way she'd brush against my legs, and just how sweet she is. [emoji]128575[/emoji]
Come home Clawdia!
Do you have anything with her scent on it that you can have Chloe Lynn sniff and maybe look around for her? how is Chloe Lynn healing from her injuries??