Optimistic about Nala Ava Marie having a companion?

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Any word on Clawdia?  I'm so hoping to hear she is home now. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

adoringangel72

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
No Clawdia yet.[emoji]128575[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji] I'm really fearing the worst now, it's well over 3 weeks. How can she just disappear? I just heard about eagles and hawks carrying away small pets under 15 lbs. in a town really close by. She's only 7-8 lbs. she's so tiny. There is a somewhat busy highway close by. I look for her constantly in the ditches. I know, it's negative and awful but I just keep thinking the worst bc it's been almost a month. I keep putting food out and I've noticed birds eating it! Is her scent even around anymore? Nala Ava Marie sniffs around her empty bed. She's been sneaking out in the garage and putting her paws up on everything and looking around, exploring. Sometimes it looks like she's looking for her too. [emoji]128575[/emoji]
The weather is warmer now so I don't worry so much about her being cold but I wonder if she's scared or lonely. She's an affectionate kitty girl, she's an independent little kitty but she likes being petted and loved. What if she's hungry? She was so skinny when she first started coming around. I got her plumped up and healthy, she was immunized and she had her spay which looked bad after the first day but she healed up just fine.
Ugh, what if she wandered into a mean feral colony and was killed by other cats? Maybe if I would not have had her spayed she could've met a Tom cat and had babies and would've came home to have kittens? Sorry, I'm just going crazy w all these scenarios in my head. There are also coyotes around. She's a fast kitty but idk if she could outrun a coyote? There are foxes, skunks, tons of raccoons. I just want Clawdia home! [emoji]128575[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji]

adoringangel72

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Nala Ava Marie & Clawdia, they were just starting to get used to each other before Clawdia disappeared. [emoji]128575[/emoji] Couldn't exactly call them friends or sisfurs yet but they were trying to adjust to one another. [emoji]128575[/emoji]

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry to read Clawdia hasn't come home yet.  And I'm so sorry you've been torturing yourself wondering about her.  I wish there was some way to turn those thoughts off.  Everyone who has ever lost a cat understands - it is so very hard.  My heart goes out to you and to Nala Ava Marie.  Hoping that Clawdia comes home soon. 

adoringangel72

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Clawdia[emoji]128575[/emoji]
It's a month, maybe a little over a month since I've seen her sweet face. This is going to sound crazy but I have a friend whom happens to be an extreme cat lover and she is psychic. She said she had a vision of her being cared for by either an elderly woman or a young girl (a feminine, fragile person) and "saw" a red outbuilding or barn, a large grove of trees, rocks and a stream. I know that describes many rural areas in Iowa but there are many places like that within a few miles. Clawdia is so sweet and friendly that I cannot imagine her living totally away from all humans. What is odd is that about a week before she ran off for good, I had her red collar on her, she didn't really care for it but she wasn't able to get it off herself. She ran off for a couple days but returned sans red collar? Did someone take it off of her? It was a "breakaway" safety collar bc I didn't want her to get hung up on something and get hurt but I still wonder if someone saw her with it & got mad & took it off of her?