Oh miss Annabelle

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Wusequeendom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I I swear we can feel more moving inside the belly. But then I also read that sometimes it’s just their insides all jumbled up and swollen lol
They are stunningly beautiful, and the love she has for them is insane to watch. Baby was born at 8:10 last night….. so if there’s more it still healthwise OK for her to have another one. I just wanna make sure at the end of all of this that Annabelle is okay.
I am so so so proud of her. Ugh my heart is just overjoyed with love right now sorry I’m gushing!!!

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so happy for you! Annabelle will be just fine. I think you're seeing the remaining kittens move inside her, so there will be more. It's not unhealthy for her to have more - not that you could do anything about it at this point anyway. There's another thread on this forum and the mom had ten - 10 - kittens! That presents a problem because cats have only eight nipples. Annabelle won't have that many, so no worries for you.

I'll bet she will deliver all by tomorrow morning, but if she doesn't, the vet can give her a shot to speed up delivery. I had to do that once with one of my cats, and she promptly had the rest of them. All went well then.