Not Fitting In

crystal211

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm not that big of a poster here, so I don't know everyone that well...so I feel like an outsider a bit, too. I belong to another forum that is just starting out and it's small, and I love everyone on there...so that feels like "home." I value this site for its members and information, though, so I enjoy posting here.

I just post in response to each post, even if I don't know the full story. I figure support, happiness, anything, can be provided even if I don't know the person I'm posting to. I'm starting to recognize some people...but there a lot of members here, they're all hard to keep track of!

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ButterflyDream

I am going to be absent from TCS for a while, for one thing my son dropped my computer and busted it so my FIL has to fix it plus I have to work on some of my personal issues and can't 'hide' in the computer like I have been lately. If you haven't noticed anyways I've been spending a great deal of time here trying to escape from my personal life and personal demons, now it is time for me to deal with them.

Perhaps my computer breaking was a way of God telling me that.

I'm using my MILs computer to type this, where as before I was using my laptop. So no messangers either.

Just cause of this thread being titled the way it is, I didn't want anyone to think I up and left.
Well, thank you for letting us know. I would have been worried and wondering - as soon as it's fixed come back and say hi!

Good luck sorting out your issues - I'll be sending you vibes while you are away and waiting for your return.

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Rachele,

We will truely miss you and I wish you the best of luck as you are sorting out all the things you need to deal with. We will be awaiting your return and we're always here for emotional support if needed!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

butterflydream

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by IloveSiamese

Hey Rachele,

We will truely miss you and I wish you the best of luck as you are sorting out all the things you need to deal with. We will be awaiting your return and we're always here for emotional support if needed!
Thank you, I may be breezing in and out, the crap hit the proverbial fan today, with the living situation as it was and all that. I've been feeling particularly deeply depressed. Everyone has apparently noticed (and here I thought I was hiding it well). What I didn't know was the my FIL used to be a counselor in a psych institution and he is willing to help me through alot of my issues. God bless him.

But I think now that we've had it out basically, we've all noticed the initial tension we've been experiancing in the house has gone down considerably.

I had to lay down this afternoon, cause I took some sleepy medication cause I was overwhelmed (bad me) and hubby brought Pandora and Pearl in to keep me company and they both 'sensing my inner turmoil' curled up next to me and just started to purr and purr and comfort me.

Like I said I may be on and off but I most certainly won't be on all day as I was before.

I didn't realize till I started this thread how many people were actually really really supportive and kind. And also how many of you out there are very much like me in the inner sense. I don't feel quite as 'not fitting in' as I did when I started this thread so I want to thank you all for the comforting words.

Just keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I struggle through this particularlly rough patch I seem to have hit.