NFL Fans...Your Predictions Are Needed!

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

I will be getting grief about this from Tina.
Karen,,, I've gotta give you grief... tsk tsk tsk.. The Patriots!!! OHH HOW SAD.....

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My prediction is that the Dolphins will suck!

Originally Posted by ShopCat

I swear if one more person predicts the Patriots to automatically be in the Superbowl I'm going to puke.

Damn...might as well not even watch now, since we all know who's going to win & who is going to do what.
Ha ha, you sound like me.
I hate pretty boy!

Originally Posted by emrldsky

I was born a Bears fan, and I will always be a Bears fan. That being said...if Grossman can get over himself, or they put a different QB in, I think they can go all the way.
Do you like Devin Hester?

Originally Posted by Bella713

Well I'm a Skins fan so I predict another disappointing year...Yay... Go ME
Ready to lose this Sunday?

I will be getting grief about this from Tina.
Karen, I actually hate the Jets more.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Aw Rigel - you just like the Bengals cause they're named after cats!!
How do you Guess?

Originally Posted by angelkitty

It's a novel idea that the Bengals might go a little further then they have before.. That's what two wins for the season...

Just playing...

Sorry we have a rivalry around these parts with the Cincinnati Bengals and the Indianaplis Colts.. It's quite the fight round these parts!!!
SO
did you going to support at MY BENGALS then?

just kidding!

GO BENGALS GO!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Woohoo! Another Bengals fan on the site!!

Are you going to the beatdown of the Ravens on Monday night? I'll be there.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Essayons89

Woohoo! Another Bengals fan on the site!!
Are you going to the beatdown of the Ravens on Monday night? I'll be there.
Cool!
...we´re at least 3...Susie, ( a.k.a. kittylover4ever ) is from Ohio and she support not only at the bengals but also at Clevelan indians!

GO BENGALS GO!!!

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Seattle - to repeat as NFC West Champions, and God willing back to the Super Bowl to get the title we should have.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Why yes, yes the Seahawks did win their season opener against Tampa Bay.

Go Seahawks!

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

NEAT!

Bengals kick at the ravens last monday at night!
they will be champions this season!!!
Sorry...they are perhaps going to have to deal with at least 1 loss this season....

Go SeaHawks!!

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Who can honestly support a team that has been caught cheating. The coach can deny knowing it was against the rule all he wants....its all just the tip of the iceberg as now there are more teams coming forward that threw out that camera guy....EVERYTHING since BB started will be questioned...

I am of course a Packer fan, but I believe the Colts will make it to the big game this year again....no clue on who will make it in the NFC....before last week I would have said the Saints, but they were bad! At least I have an idea what the SB would have been like if the teams I wanted played one another instead of the Bears, but the Bears clearly were the better team last year in the NFC.

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sofiecusion

Who can honestly support a team that has been caught cheating. The coach can deny knowing it was against the rule all he wants....its all just the tip of the iceberg as now there are more teams coming forward that threw out that camera guy....EVERYTHING since BB started will be questioned...

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

NEAT!

Bengals kick at the ravens last monday at night!
they will be champions this season!!!
I'm surprised the Ravens were still in it after all the turnovers they had. The refs were bad too. The PI call on heap was RIDICULOUS. He didn't even touch the defender.

Ocho Cinco plans on jumping into the DAWG POUND this Sunday. He is loco!

"I hope I get in there," Johnson said in preparation of Cincinnati's visit on Sunday to Cleveland. "They can give me some popcorn -- throw some beers at me -- whatever they want to do. I'm going to jump in the Dawg Pound."
http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/10350343

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babygirl

I'm surprised the Ravens were still in it after all the turnovers they had. The refs were bad too. The PI call on heap was RIDICULOUS. He didn't even touch the defender.
That's a credit to the Raven's defense that they didn't get blown out. The PI call was a bad one but the ref also gave Baltimore a make-up call right after that. Baltimore had plenty of chances before that call to punch it in and they were failing miserably. Even if the bad call wasn't made there's no way to guarantee that Baltimore even wins the game. I call it just desserts. The Bengals were the victims of some horrible calls last season. I know of at least one that affected the outcome of a game.

Bengals play at the Browns this Sunday, I hope stays out of the Dawg Pound. Rudi Johnson absolutely kills the Browns. Bengals 33- Browns 16.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by sofiecusion

Who can honestly support a team that has been caught cheating.
Check the date of my post. It was before camera-gate.

I am very disapointed, but still support them. I am not going to give up on a bunch of talented players because of the actions of a few.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Check the date of my post. It was before camera-gate.

I am very disapointed, but still support them. I am not going to give up on a bunch of talented players because of the actions of a few.
I missed something...what happened? (Just a link is ok, you don't need to write a lot...)