NFL Fans...Your Predictions Are Needed!

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babygirl

Oh my gosh....that is HILARIOUS!!! Love the video!

I don't blame the players. They're told the plays and didn't know any different. BB needs to be gone. I'm sure Kraft is not too happy with him right now.... I believe the punishment was steep enough, and will hurt the team more than BB getting suspended would. It's sad that the team will have to pay for his actions.

It sounds as if other teams were on to them about it though. The Packers got wind of it and Bob Harlen had the camera guy thrown out...he said the guy pitched a huge fit about it...A lot of teams are coming forward about it now, and I don't blame the Eagles for wanting their Super Bowl reviewed.

GO PACK GO!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I'm surprised the Ravens were still in it after all the turnovers they had. The refs were bad too. The PI call on heap was RIDICULOUS. He didn't even touch the defender.
Ocho Cinco plans on jumping into the DAWG POUND this Sunday. He is loco!
yep!!!

Originally Posted by Essayons89

That's a credit to the Raven's defense that they didn't get blown out. The PI call was a bad one but the ref also gave Baltimore a make-up call right after that. Baltimore had plenty of chances before that call to punch it in and they were failing miserably. Even if the bad call wasn't made there's no way to guarantee that Baltimore even wins the game. I call it just desserts. The Bengals were the victims of some horrible calls last season. I know of at least one that affected the outcome of a game.

Bengals play at the Browns this Sunday, I hope stays out of the Dawg Pound. Rudi Johnson absolutely kills the Browns. Bengals 33- Browns 16.
That´s why they will be CHAMPIONS this Season....

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
RATS!...

Bengals loose in front Browns....
.....something is wrong,...But I´m so sure the next date, would be better!

how about your team?

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

RATS!...

Bengals loose in front Browns....
.....something is wrong,...But I´m so sure the next date, would be better!

how about your team?
I was at the Denver/Oakland game and I feel partially personally responsible for Janikowski's (second) missed field goal.
(and my throat's STILL sore!)

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

I was at the Denver/Oakland game and I feel partially personally responsible for Janikowski's (second) missed field goal.
(and my throat's STILL sore!)
Heard about the "perfect timing" of that time out....

arie85

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The game ended not a long time ago but I was so sure the Redskins would kick Philly, and yep it was a nice game... although it almost went into O/T there, final score 20 - 12. The redskins beat the eagles.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by arie85

The game ended not a long time ago but I was so sure the Redskins would kick Philly, and yep it was a nice game... although it almost went into O/T there, final score 20 - 12. The redskins beat the eagles.
Go SKINS

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ummm...it's know that one thing never changes about the Bengals, the defense still stinks!!

For a so-called "defensive guru" Marvin Lewis has yet to do anything to turn this defense into something that can even be called respectable. I'm disgusted and embarrassed by the loss to the Browns. If they don't beat the teams they are supposed to beat then how are they going to even make the playoffs?

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Ocho Cinco jumped in the DAWG POUND!

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80262cb2
Saw that before...hilarious. I don't care how he celebrates after his touchdowns (has one planned every week) as long as it doesn't get him suspended and hurts my fantasy team/....I MUST beat this Bears fan in my league who has mocked my team name with his own (he changed it). This means WAR!!!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey!...
....what´s up with the predictions for this week???...
Is that you didn´t faith in your team?
....come on!
show us your predictions!!!

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
As much as this pains me to say it, it sure ain't gonna be de Iggles (or, The Eagles as the rest country says).

We Eagles fans are kind of like strict parents with wayward children--we love 'em, despite whatever they do, but are also quick to "reprimand" them when they do wrong--in the case of the fans, we usually boo them (the team). Heck, these are the people who threw snowballs at SANTA, for God's sake! (Many years ago; during a game before Christmas; there was a guy dressed as Santa down on the sidelines.) Yet, the same fans will buy an Eagles toilet seat at the drop of a hat...but I have yet to buy green and silver face paint...shame on me...

GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!