Newly adopted KITTEH =^.^=

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Keep watch over her.   I used to be able to feel Mouse was hot by his ears too when he was sick.  Less energy and play is often a sign of feeling off colour so do watch Chloe carefully and make sure she is eating and drinking enough.  If you think she sounds congested at all you can always try a spell in a hot, steamy bathroom as well as that often helps to relieve things a bit.

Sounds like that person you got Isabelle from has a whole load of experience with adventurous cats there.... I find one of them is more than enough to keep me busy and my vet rich. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xeoneex

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well I went out this weekend for my birthday to visit friends.  I assume she missed me cause when I cam BACK, Isabelle was so hyper she was going absolute nuts.  She jumped between my legs and latched onto my shorts >.>.  Then she went into my room and peed on a towel next to her litter box......... -_____________________-     I seroiusly don't know about her sometimes....

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Awww, the little button, she is so cute.   Maybe a little time spent building up her confidence about being on her own and that you will return when you go out?   I did this with Mouse as he was very clingy when I first brought him home (wanted me to kneel on the floor so he could crawl underneath and lay there on his back getting his belly rubbed for up to 10 minutes at a time).    I went about it rather like you would with a little puppy:

Giving him a little toy or treat and then me going in to a different room, shutting the door briefly then going back in - slowly extending the time the door was closed.

Repeating the exersize with the front door and building in walking away from the door.  Then so he could see me from the window as I walked away and came back.

Building in longer times.

I did it over a pretty short space of time up to the walking away and coming back part.  That was more drawn out and he remained anxious when I was away for more than a couple of hours, but less so than he had been.  He does like his food bowl to have something in it when he's going to be on his own still!

xeoneex

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well, came out to get a drink of water and caught Isabelle peeing in the dining room.  I'm not sure how I'm supposed to deal with all of this.  I thought we nipped it.  Apparently not.  This is definatly a handful and I'm not sure how to go about dealing with it now.  She's going to be peeing all over and I'll just have to confine her to my room again and she's going to be very angry.

xeoneex

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well it sure has been awhile since I posted.  My kitteh's have grown.  Isabelle is getting huge, or rather very long.  I'll post pics soon but I have a concern.  I noticed when I was petting her chin that she has a lump kind of where her lymph nodes are and one seems swollen.  It's sunday today so I can't take her to the vet.  Should I be worried and take her to the local emergency pet vet?  Or is it ok to wait it out till tomorrow and take her to my regular vet?

xeoneex

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

This first one was from a couple monthes ago.  She liked to sleep on my bed and well, she liked to play dead =-_^=

Now the next few are recent:

Isabelle sleeping with her in seperable friend Chloe =^_^=

Now this photo was taken after she did a very acrobatic maneuver.  She would grip the top of the chair where she is sitting in the picture, and do circles between the vertical wood peices attempting to catch her tail.  I never got pictures of it as everytime I went to get my camera she stopped.  I managed to get this picture when I had my phone on me and was hoping she would do her little acrobatic act but she didn't, instead she just sat there I think she was looking at a fly on the window?  I can't remember.  Still cute and funny either way.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
This first one was from a couple monthes ago.  She liked to sleep on my bed and well, she liked to play dead =-_^=
Isabel is growing in to a truly gorgeous young cat.   How pretty are those spots together with her lovely long, white legs?! 
     Honestly though, I am beyond words for the cuteness of the above photo. 

On a serious note @xeoneex  , with you noticing her glands maybe being swollen under her chin.   There are many reasons why this might happen but one is if she is fighting some kind of infection - and with her age she is probably teething and prone to gum infections.   I don't know if I would rush to an emergency vet unless you are seeing other signs of her being unwell (which doing circles around the back of chairs does not suggest) but certainly getting her along to your vet as soon as you can would be a good idea.   I hope it is something really straight forward and your vet can reassure you - always best to get these things checked though so her little body can get a helping hand to stay strong if that's needed.  

Lovely to see and hear how she is doing.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I think she should be fine until you can talk to the vet if she is purrfectly pouncy.    Yay for the litter box too!  

Isabel really is too cute, she should have a cutness alert for all her photos.  
    Mind you, I think she looks even more cute because of the way she looks at you and your camera -  she looks very happy and loved. 

xeoneex

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

I think she should be fine until you can talk to the vet if she is purrfectly pouncy.    Yay for the litter box too!  

Isabel really is too cute, she should have a cutness alert for all her photos.  
    Mind you, I think she looks even more cute because of the way she looks at you and your camera -  she looks very happy and loved. 
I should think so, she comes RUNNING to rub up against my legs everytime I wake up or walk in the same room as her :p.  I love all my kitties.