New baby kitten

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catgirl28

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She going back on Friday which is today because it's already past 12 o'clock
And is getting her collar removed [emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128515[/emoji][emoji]9786[/emoji]

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow - she's grown SO MUCH! Such a pretty girl :heart3: It looks like everything's healing up nicely too...and I bet she can't wait to be rid of that nasty collar :D

catgirl28

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
unfortunately they didn't remove the collar the will remove it after 3 or 4 days
She growing and getting bigger
After a month or more I will microchip here even though she wouldn't go outside as much
Also I want to get a cat flap microchipped one for tiger and meow the black cat just if she wants to go outside in the day time only

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Compliments on getting her spayed.  I know she must hate the collar, but it will prevent her from trying to remove the stitches herself, so she actually does need it.  It's not for long.

If the cat door is for Meow as well as Tiger, you probably don't want one that's controlled by a microchip.  It would be difficult to get Meow microchipped for it.  They also make ones that are controlled by a magnet, which you hang from the pet's collar.  My mother had one of those for her dog, Toby.  There were raccoons in the area, so her cats needed to stay inside, because raccoons can be vicious, so only Toby had the magnet.  (My mother also hid a house key just over the dog door, inside the house, and a magnet elsewhere in the yard, so that in a pinch she could get back into the house if she didn't have her key along.)  Toby thought he was magic, because the door would open for him but not for the cats.  He would go up to the door, and when it opened he'd lie in the doorway, completely blocking it so the cats couldn't get past, gloating because it worked for him and not them. 

Margret

Last edited:

catgirl28

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
awww toby is soo cute , he thinks he's has magical powers!!!!

Finally her collar is removed and she is happier without it. i was thinking about it and realised i dont want tiger going outside 

so im not gonna get a cat falp because other house in the neighbour hood have cats and i dont want tiger to be harmed

oviously tiger will be allowed in the garden supervised but never at night .

unlike meow the black cat tiger isnt as clever

meow has been a outdoor cat for propely more than 2 years now she has seen foxes around her and has seen other cats

she doesnt mind the rain , and is extremely well behaved and actually listens to you.

tiger loves playing catch , i throw a ball of paper and tiger chases it and grabs it in her mouth and gives it back to be. - she sooo cute.

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, Toby was definitely cute.  He thought he was a cat, because he was black and a puppy when adopted so he decided that Velvet, my mother's black cat, must be his mother.  (Velvet was not impressed.)  He would even try to purr, but he didn't have the proper equipment for it so it came out as a growl, and he couldn't figure out why that made people angry with him.

My mom lived two blocks from the seashore.  Toby loved to go swimming in the ocean, but it made such a mess that he generally wasn't allowed to.  But he saw that the ocean moved and decided it must be alive.  He thought it was his friend and wanted to play with him.  So he'd bark at it, trying to persuade it to come to him since he couldn't go to it because he was on a leash and the humans were being "unreasonable" about swimming.  Fortunately, that never seemed to work, but he kept trying.

You know how it is when you go for a walk on the beach -- you see a seashell, pick it up, rub the sand off, look at it, carry it along for a little ways until a more interesting seashell presents itself?  Well, Toby decided that that was "correct" beach behavior, so when we took him for walks on the beach he'd always find a rock and carry it in his mouth until he either found another rock or decided it was time to bark at the waves again.

The poor thing was a cockapoo -- cross between a cocker spaniel and a poodle.  But poodles have rather long snouts, which determines mouth size, and cocker spaniels have shorter snouts.  Unfortunately, Toby inherited a poodle sized tongue and a cocker spaniel sized snout, so his poor tongue was continually hanging out and getting all dry.  He had trouble chewing dog biscuits because his tongue got in the way.  There was a local gas station that always handed out dog biscuits when a customer came in with a dog along, so Toby had quite a collection of dog biscuits in my dad's jeep.  When my dad was dying, he gave us the jeep, and we took care of Toby since my parents didn't have the time and energy to walk him and such.  I cleaned out the dog biscuits from the jeep, and Toby was quite offended.  He might not be able to actually eat the dog biscuits, but they were his, given to him personally by his friend at the gas station, and I had no right to throw them out!

One of these days I may find a picture of him, scan it into the computer, and post it.

Margret

Last edited:

catgirl28

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Omg Toby is soo adorable . It was kind of like when tiger thought meow was her mother
Awww I wish I could have a dog what brews is Toby

catgirl28

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Breed is toby

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Omg Toby is soo adorable . It was kind of like when tiger thought meow was her mother
Awww I wish I could have a dog what brews is Toby
Toby was a cockapoo, half cocker spaniel, half standard poodle.  He was fairly large, and could be much too rambunctious.  He was once in such a hurry for his walk that he pulled my mother off her feet as she was closing the front door.  She ended up with a broken rib.

Trust me.  Just stick with Tiger for now.  I love dogs, but they either need a fenced back yard with a dog door or they need to be walked several times a day.  And, much as we might like to, we can't rescue every stray animal we encounter.

Margret

catgirl28

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Wow he is soo strong
Okay I will definitely stick with tiger now

catgirl28

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hey guys so I noticed that the black cat meow is limping I don't understand why
Whn she sitting down she holding her right hand up and whn she walks she kind of avoiding using her right hand paw
Thnx guys

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It sounds like Meow has definitely hurt her paw somehow. With the degree of lameness you're describing, it really does need a vet visit. You're in a difficult situation as she's technically not your cat. The best thing is probably to talk to the owners about it. Hopefully they'll take her in to get checked out.

catgirl28

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
exactly what shall I do meows owners probably don't even know if she alive or dead like seriously,she always outside and every time I call her she comes running so even if they see her like this they won't care. And if I take her to the vets the propely ask me why I have her, also another thing about vets are they expensive I mean I don't mind paying for meow for like food but vets I think it's to pricey
The vet were we got tiger vaccinated didn't even ask us for other treatments there were doing for Tiger. There were just pilling numbers onto the bill aka increase the money
Anyways main thing is I don't really kno what to do buy I'm try talking to the owners and telling them to take her to the vet

Thanks guys

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You should try talking to the owners. If they really don't care, you could try taking her to the vet. You can always ask the owner if they'd mind if you'd bring Meow in too.

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You should try talking to the owners. If they really don't care, you could try taking her to the vet. You can always ask the owner if they'd mind if you'd bring Meow in too.
:yeah: This! if you have the owner's permission to take Meow to the vet, then that's just fine. I just wouldn't recommend doing it behind their backs/without their knowledge ;)