Name three things - 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

alyssam

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Take my boyfriend to lunch for his birthday
Hope to get out of the drivers lisence place SOMETIME today (he has to renew) and we all know government buildings are slow as hell
Do laundry whenever we get home

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
2 loads of laundry done and hung up to dry.

Scooped poop and took the bin out.

Vacummed the appartment

Preparing myself for a day of more sorting and tidying tomorrow - I've decided to get rid of old paperwork and unnecessary 'stuff' so I can find things in my cupboards without having to pull everything out first.

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

2 loads of laundry done and hung up to dry.

Scooped poop and took the bin out.

Vacummed the appartment

Preparing myself for a day of more sorting and tidying tomorrow - I've decided to get rid of old paperwork and unnecessary 'stuff' so I can find things in my cupboards without having to pull everything out first.
Oh so your making more room for the cat to go explore the cupboards?:p

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

Oh so your making more room for the cat to go explore the cupboards?:p
Funny you should say that coz Mouse was right up beside me earlier - undertaking a very close inspection of the cupboard I had open.  No space big enough for him to even try to squeeze in to yet but he was looking rather hopeful tonight which is a first.  
  I'm going to have to make sure I have all chewable items and paperwork well protected once he can get at them.... 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
  • Clean out the litter boxes and get the trash ready for pick-up tomorrow morning
  • Weather permitting, work in the garden (we are to get some nasty t-storms, starting this afternoon and into tonight)
And I think that's going to be it for my Wednesday

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Drop off clothes to Susan G. Komen drop box (nothing fits me anymore I've lost so much weight)
:clap::clap::clap:

It's sooooo hot and humid out, so no house painting or yard work today.

- dentist for a cleaning
- AAA to pick up some tour books
- Marshall's to look for a few tops. Too big, too small, too see-through. :eek:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
  • gave snick her breakfast and pills
  • the "usuals" (washed the dishes, scooped the litter boxes, took the trash out)
  • called my mom and my aunt (they're twins), and wished them a happy birthday
  • moved a whole chicken from the freezer to the fridge to start thawing, will roast it on saturday

Last edited:

pinkdagger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
- Finally did laundry. I'm not hardcore like most of you guys, I just do one load a month.

- Need to do a bit of 3D stuff.

- Helping coordinate some housing accommodations with friends. One is house-hunting for the school year but lives about an hour's drive away, the other has a room but is half a world away, and the former's work schedule prevents her from even being online when the latter is awake. The latter is only able to talk to me via Skype on her Canadian-bought iPod or Weibo and the other only uses text or Facebook. Good thing all I had on my roster today was sitting on my butt at the computer.

aeroslove

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Lets see, i had my coffee first,
made my husbands lunch for work
made the kids lunch
Washed dishes
Did Laundry
Made Dinner
Found a new kitten

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise

Found a new kitten
Well, that's interesting! 
 Congratulations!
  • My new external drive should get here sometime today. I'll be at the computer tonight.
  • Scoop those boxes (I had to scoop one of them this morning. Rick cleaned and changed all the litter in the regular clay boxes last night. And for some reason, I think every cat in the house wanted to use one particular box today. I walked into the bathroom and.....that box was full! And Muffin was trying to find a place to use it, too. I cleaned it out with Muffin walking around, saying, "Hurry up! Gotta go!" And as soon as I was done, she hopped in, turned around, and I could almost hear her saying, "Ahhhhhh!" So I cleaned that up, too while I was at it.)
  • Make zucchini-blueberry bread (thanks, Mooch!) and zucchini streusel muffins (Bread for the freezer, muffins for work tomorrow)

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
  • gave snick her sub-q's, gave her her breakfast and pills
  • the "usuals" (washed the dishes, scooped the litter boxes, took out the trash)
  • work on september's shopping lists, and the budget

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Shredded a pile of papers I didn't want to keep any more.

Tidied out the bottom of a cupboard.

Sorted through a big pile of old cards and put the ones I couldn't use for making tags in to the recycling.

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Make appointment for dog to have xrays to see about surgery. Probably get in Tuesday.  

Go to Target for few things and then head to the eye glass shop next to it to pick out frames. 

heavenlylamb

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
-Took college placement test.

-took gypsy to the vet, on eye ointment. :/

- now about to watch tv and lay down with my kitty babies.

:)

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
I am working until noon, then taking 4 hours of vacation time.
  • Wash the Tucson and vacuum the inside (the birds are having a really good aim lately 
    )
  • A couple loads of laundry
  • Time to mow the yard
ETA: Dear Richard just informed me via text during his break this morning that the pool needs to be vacuumed tonight, too.

Last edited:

pinkdagger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
- Clean the apartment. Lots of vacuuming to do, and then fixing up the pull out couch since we'll be having an overnight guest Sunday night. I have the whole apartment to myself this weekend so I've got lots of time to clean!

- Some 3D stuff even though my supervising teacher has not responded to my progress.

- If the parcel fits in my mail slot or I catch the Canada Post driver, I'll have the supplements to make homemade raw! Looking forward to getting wrist-deep in raw meat tonight if that's the case. If not, maybe Sunday.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
  • gave snick her breakfast and pills
  • flea medicine day today! gave snick her monthly flea treatment application (just during the warm/hot weather months)
  • the "usuals" (washed the dishes, scooped the litter boxes and tidied the floor, took the trash out)
  • wrote up my "to do" list for tomorrows "busy" day
  • will run the washing machine later this afternoon

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Met a couple of friends for lunch (chilling out on last day of my week's holiday)

Took an old watch that I really like in to a get a new battery fitted.  It works - hurray!!!

Did some banking stuff, paying in money and changing details I've been meaning to do for ages.

And what's good is I was in the centre of town for ages and didn't spend any money other than on my light lunch and the watch battery.  Very well behaved for me. 

alyssam

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Bathed Gus and Bubba (dogs)

Put the dog beds in the laundry... they were starting to get stinky 

Now I'm going to shower!

As soon as the dog beds are finished I have human laundry to do. 

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Go buy cat food.  It is raining I REALLY do not want to go but to good of a deal to miss.  

Wash bedding.

Litter boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.