Mystery solved!!!!!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
@kntrygrl256   I could watch your Zander-babe all day.  
  She is so dainty in how paw plays.     

How cute is that defiant little face.   You are doing an amazing job of teaching her that 'No' means you want to play too!  
     Love it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

@kntrygrl256   I could watch your Zander-babe all day.  
  She is so dainty in how paw plays.     

How cute is that defiant little face.   You are doing an amazing job of teaching her that 'No' means you want to play too!  
     Love it.
She listens so well don't she?  LOL

She will tap me with her paws when I walk by when she wants to be petted and if she isn't finished she will grab my hand with both paws and hold it to rub her head.

kittychick

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Love seeing that little sweetheart in "her natural habitat." I still can't get over her adorable face...and I tell her amazing story to everyone who'll listen. :) Definitely a "happy holiday" for Zander!

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
@kntrygrl256
  I could watch your Zander-babe all day.  :heart3: :heart3: :heart3: :thud:   She is so dainty in how paw plays.     

:spit:    :crackup:     How cute is that defiant little face.   You are doing an amazing job of teaching her that 'No' means you want to play too!  :lol:      Love it.
:yeah: Couldn't have put it better. SUCH a little sweetie :heart3: :heart2: :heart3: :heart2: :heart3: :heart2: :heart3:

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aw thanks everyone. I am still amazed daily at her strength and making it through everything that happened in her young life. She is the sunshine in my darkness and the beat in my heart.

kittychick

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Love it - I'm going to start using that phrase! I feel that way about our little Flick (don't tell our others)--after having her inside now for a year & a half--she STILL bounds up the steps with unabandoned joy the minute she hears my feet hit the stairs. So I get totally the light in my darkness & the beat in my heart --special ones touch us like nothing else!!

kittychick

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I had to let you & Zander know what an amazing reach your story has. Twice in two weeks I've been in a "cat discussion" with another cat person (but not anyone that I'd ever talked about this forum with)--and BOTH times the person brought up the amazingly wonderful story they'd read about a kitten with a botfly in his nose & how touching his story was!!!!! Yup -Zander in both cases!!!!

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just gorgeous :9: (as usual ;) )
:heart3: :heart2: :heart3: :heart2: :heart3: :heart2: :heart3:

She truly is an extra special little girl :heart4:

Last edited:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
  Love how she has that 'Come on mom, hurry up and do what I want you to do, put that stupid camera down' expression on her face.  In your face catitude or what!  

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Love how she has that 'Come on mom, hurry up and do what I want you to do, put that stupid camera down' expression on her face.  In your face catitude or what!  

Oh yeah she is FULL of catitude.