TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Too funny. I think that every time I see her nose. [emoji]128515[/emoji]

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have nothing to say, except :heart3: :heart2: :heart3: :heart2: :heart3: :heart2: :heart3: :heart2: :heart3: :heart2: :heart3: :heart2: :heart3: :heart2: :heart3: :heart2: :heart3: :heart2: :heart3:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
  Doesn't she look cozy!   How honoured are you - that Zander will actually go in to her den.  
    I went to loads of effort the other week and made a 'castle' for Mouse and so far he's only set paw in one of the boxes which is pretty much fully open so it doesn't count.   
    All that effort for nothing.   

Has Zander got a nice comfy cushion or blanket in there?   She still looks so little in there!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Heaven help me...I just found this thread and read every...single...post.  I'm officially hooked on Xander.  To the point that I almost forgot to put the dressing in the oven (Serves me right for perusing teh kittehs while making Thanksgiving dinner...eat at six pm at my house).  Ya know...I really didn't need another addiction, I"m trying to kick the smoking one with fair success.  At least this one is good for my health!

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:heart3:   Doesn't she look cozy!   How honoured are you - that Zander will actually go in to her den.  :clap:     I went to loads of effort the other week and made a 'castle' for Mouse and so far he's only set paw in one of the boxes which is pretty much fully open so it doesn't count.   :lol3:     All that effort for nothing.   
Has Zander got a nice comfy cushion or blanket in there?   She still looks so little in there!
I don't have her pad in it yet.

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a beautiful little girl she is, I can't tell you how nice it is to read a wonderful good news story on here. Sadly we all too often hear about heartbreak. Thank you for giving her a chance and a loving home.   

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

What a snuggle.  
     And,  is that a little round belly I see there?  
     Zander is one well pampered kitty and growing so nicely - who would have imagined this as her future when this thread first started?  @kntrygrl256  you have the most precious and adorable cat there, and no doubt her life has a very different path for your having found her.   

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I put her pad in her tent a she watches the world around her.

I couldn't imagine the pain she would have gone through had I not found her.

She will spend the rest of her life being pampered and spoiled.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I do not want to think about what would have happened if you hadn't found her, or hadn't kept a close eye on her and taken her back to the vet when you did...   Now, thinking about her being pampered for the rest of her life and no doubt living like a princess - Oh yes,  
    I like to think of Zander being pampered to her heart's content.   Feel free to add in a little extra pampering from me.  

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I do not want to think about what would have happened if you hadn't found her, or hadn't kept a close eye on her and taken her back to the vet when you did...   Now, thinking about her being pampered for the rest of her life and no doubt living like a princess - Oh yes,  
    I like to think of Zander being pampered to her heart's content.   Feel free to add in a little extra pampering from me.  

Will do!! She is well pampered. We spend several minutes each night with her lying in my lap getting petted and loved on. It don't last long because then the kitten comes out and she gets her second wind and goes crazy.

I am so glad she has put on so much weight now since she was dewormed. I will be scheduling her to be spayed  next month.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Love that cuddle n love then crazies phase.  
     I described to a friend how Mouse would roll over on to his back slowly and wait for me to rub his belly to wake him up every morning and that once he'd had enough rubs he would bounce up and start racing about like mad - my friend said belly rubs and kittens worked like coiling up a spring:  the more rubs round the tighter the spring so when the bouncing happened the energy was all built up ready to burst out.

I wish it still had the same effect with Mouse, now he rolls over for his belly rubs, laps up the pampering, then rolls back over to go back to sleep!  
  He's such an old man-cat and he's not even 5 yet.