My Sweet Angel Baby Crossed the Rainbow Bridge 2/5/16

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
@little cutie66  , @Stewball,   @Kittens Mom

Thank you!  
   He loved that mouse, so that's why I put it up there, along w/ one of his first balls.  

My friend who was going to take the cat tree for his cat changed his mind, so now I don't know what to do with it. It's still in decent shape,  (I vacuumed it every time I vacuumed) so I hate to see it go to waste, but just don't know if any other cats would take to it with Angel's small on it.

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You can donate it to a rescue or a cat shelter.  I don't think the smell will matter that much.  Just makes it more interesting at first.  My cats love to smell other cats.  When my friend w/2 cats sends a box they are all over it and anything that was in the box.

I love the urn and the picture in it.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

You can donate it to a rescue or a cat shelter.  I don't think the smell will matter that much.  Just makes it more interesting at first.  My cats love to smell other cats.  When my friend w/2 cats sends a box they are all over it and anything that was in the box.

I love the urn and the picture in it.
Thank you. Yea, I also thought about my cousin who has two cats. I think they have a tree, but have a sun porch, & thought about asking her if they would want it, to have one out there. 

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Thank you. Yea, I also thought about my cousin who has two cats. I think they have a tree, but have a sun porch, & thought about asking her if they would want it, to have one out there. 
I think Midi would love it but sadly you are too far away. 

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise
You know you're a clever girl. I envy you that table/drawers you found. you could repurpose that tree in a closet to hold shoes or handbags.

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
I just wanted to say how beautiful your memorial to Angel is. I keep meaning to set one up for Lucky, just not sure where. I still want to get a proper urn for him one of these days too.

How are you holding up, Kelly? You've been in my thoughts pretty much daily.

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Angel's memorial is so beautiful.  You did a great job on it and I love the photos you chose.  He was such a stunning cat.  The white daisies are pretty - they fit very nicely with your whole display.   

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

You know you're a clever girl. I envy you that table/drawers you found. you could repurpose that tree in a closet to hold shoes or handbags.
LOL! I don't have room in a closet anywhere. Wish I did, I'd probably try that! 

I just wanted to say how beautiful your memorial to Angel is. I keep meaning to set one up for Lucky, just not sure where. I still want to get a proper urn for him one of these days too.

How are you holding up, Kelly? You've been in my thoughts pretty much daily.
Thank you so much. I'm doing ok. It was emotional yesterday finally putting everything in there.  When you're ready, & want to look at urns, I looked at SO many sites, but I will tell you, amazon probably had the best selection, & a lot of what I saw on other sites too, so that will save you some time. 
 I chose that one because I liked that it had a place for a picture, & mostly for what it says. 

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Angel's memorial is so beautiful.  You did a great job on it and I love the photos you chose.  He was such a stunning cat.  The white daisies are pretty - they fit very nicely with your whole display.   
Thanks Margd,  I thought white daisies would be nice & simple. I didn't want to get any flowers that were too girly, since they were for him. 

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Last edited:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Angel's memorial shelf is beautiful.  And the picture you put in the front of the urn is perfect.  Angel really was a handsome, photogenic kitty. 

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
@Angels mommy
....The memorial area is beautiful with the white daisies. :Daisy:

You may have already mentioned this, but I was wondering about the 'glass sleeping cat', towards Angels right side? ( on left in the photo)
Is this the one from your parents? It is very pretty. The cat with the wings, is too.
I only just noticed the little glass kitty. It's beautiful. Is it pink or is that my eyesight?

kittylove53

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Dear Kelly,  

The shelf with Angels urn is beautiful, and it is a fitting memorial to the love you shared with him. I think about you and     Angel, and I know he is there with you. I hope you can take some time off for yourself this summer,that sounds like a good idea. I send healing and love out to you.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you all so much!  No, the kitty is just white/frosted glass. I found both of them maybe a couple of years ago at a Habitat store.  I love the one with wings, & knew "one day" I would use it for this.  But also for the name Angel. I told him it was him with his wings. 

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Kelly DST is daylight savings time

Still trying to figure out this site from my phone. Too lazy to sit at computer.
Oooooh, Duh!  OK.  Yea, I know, I try to use the computer, because I just don't have all the features from my phone either!  It's a lot harder from the phone. 

I thought my computer was "acting up" a few minutes ago, but then it said TCS wasn't responding. That seems to happen sometimes! Don't know why.

dennis47

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Oooooh, Duh!  OK.  Yea, I know, I try to use the computer, because I just don't have all the features from my phone either!  It's a lot harder from the phone. 

I thought my computer was "acting up" a few minutes ago, but then it said TCS wasn't responding. That seems to happen sometimes! Don't know why.
Those darn newfangled contraptions! Aggrivating at times! Almost makes me wanna do this to my computer:
Hope you are doing better!

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those darn newfangled contraptions! Aggrivating at times! Almost makes me wanna do this to my computer: :badpc: Hope you are doing better! :hugs:

Uh! Me too! I am doing ok, thanks. I was missing my baby this morning.
I haven't written poetry in years, (as I said in my story of how Angel adopted me),
But I started one a few weeks ago, wanting to write one for him. I finally finished it this morning, so will put todays date on it. As soon as I get it typed up from my notebook, I will share it with you guys. :rbheart:

Last edited: