My Pippin is sick.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

devlyn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Pippin is doing great. He's back to climbing on the cat tree and chillin' on the very top. He's also doing a bit of picking at his staples. Is there anything I can do to keep him off them? I've seen someone mention a sock, but there's NO way I could fit him in a sock.
Other than that, he's got his personality back just a little needier. I can't wait to get the staples out! They look so grotesque running up his tummy.

Damn string has cost me a LOT of money. My vet gave me a huge 50% discount on his surgery, so that only cost me 300$. His forced fluids before the surgery cost me another 200$ though, so that's a neat $500 for the week. whew! I'm looking into pet insurance ASAP!
That's it for now!
Dev

Originally Posted by Jan

So glad he's on the mend, you've both had such a trauma. Bet that was the most expensive bit of string you've ever come across! Still, he's recovering that's the main thing.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
maybe an ace bandage? or baby t-shirts & onesies? you might be able to find cheap ones at the Dollar General or Goodwill or Salvation Army. you could put 2 t-shirts on him, one from the top & one from the botton!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

devlyn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
LOL! He would just HATE that! But he'd look so cute. I'll have to stop by the Dollar store to see what I can find. I need an ace bandage for my ankle anyways. I sprained it yesterday when I fell down the stairs. Ouch!
Thanks for your ideas. I never thought about baby clothes.

Dev

Originally Posted by laureen227

maybe an ace bandage? or baby t-shirts & onesies? you might be able to find cheap ones at the Dollar General or Goodwill or Salvation Army. you could put 2 t-shirts on him, one from the top & one from the botton!

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been away and am only now catching up but I wanted to say how happy I am at Pippin's progress! I hope he makes a full recovery very soon.