My Cat Is Very Sick!

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so happy to hear this news. I know he's got a long road in front of him, but attitude is every thing when a cat is sick & as long as he's willing to fight he's got a chance.

daisy30uk

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh you cannot know how relieved I am to hear that your cat is recovering. I have had people all over the country, the US and the Netherlands hunting through their cat info trying to find reasons why he might be so ill.

The other thing that does bother me is that the vet is happy for him to be covered in fleas. This will not help his recovery one bit if he is being attacked by them, and it might be worth questioning your vet on this. When my cat Bramble was really ill last year, one of the first things my vet insisted on doing was getting rid of the fleas because they can make recovery slower. I hasten to add that Bramble had been missing that time for a week and one of the things he returned with was fleas - badly invested with them.

I hope that Pauie continues to recover.

G

ghostuser

perhaps if he's too sick to be treated with flea medicine you could just put a new flea collar on him ... that might help keep the flea situation under control...
I'm so glad to hear he's better...
We were really pulling for him...

And still are!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sonia

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much for all your well wishes. Just a brief reply to the flea question. The vet said we should give it a few days in order to let his body recover, before adding chemicals to his system,
as the cause of his deterioration, is still unknown.

We are flea treating him in 8 days !!! Yay !!!

Peace, Love, and Happiness, Always
Sonia