My cat is pregnant

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Morning... I managed to quickly weigh them today and they are between 153-163 they are all putting on so pleased u can actually see the difference in them already and its only day 3 I just quickly weighed them as I don't like handling them x
Good weights!  Most breeders and rescuers do weight them, especielly if there is any hint of problems, even with rescued mommas - so handling them some is  no problems, as long you dont overdo - and are respectful to momma.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

princesspippa

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I actually got it wrong biggest is 173g shes doing so well. Yea I'm going to keep track she's coming out nest for a few minutes here n there

princesspippa

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
How do u tell the sex of the kittens? X

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
It's easier when they are older. A female has two holes closer together than the male. Eventually you can see a scrotum on the males.

Elfilou

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Later on itll actually be important to handle them so they become friendly cats and easy to adopt out! Don't overdo it, especially since theyre so young, but don't be scared to. Mom probably trusts you with them more than anyone!

princesspippa

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Afternoon. One kittens eye is fully open the other is open but not fully is this normal? X

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep.  They open at different times.  Never attempt to force an eye open.