Michigan Meet-up!!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Hey Rigel... Can we get some for Pookies schedule to come out soon??
You bet that!
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Come on Pookies!!!
We want to see the pic´s of the Gathering!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I knew we could count on you Rigel! You're so awesome!
I am starting to get really excited to get this meet-up together!! Can't wait!

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hey Rigel... Can we get some for Pookies schedule to come out soon??
Oh yeah....We need to get some vibes....people at work are getting pissy now! Especially me!!! The new call schedule was supposed to come out Monday at the latest, and I haven't seen anybody working on it at all yet....and it's something that takes about 3 days of work to figure out and clear through the nursing office. Oh, not only that...the gal who does the majority of the work on it has a vacation day this Friday...so who is going to do it? GRRRRRR!!!!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jill, thanks! I guess I did find it... It looks beautiful.

Rigel, you rock... wish you could mail yourself up for the day!

Pookie, I've got mu fingers crossed for what good it will do. I hope they get it all worked out soon.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I knew we could count on you Rigel! You're so awesome!
I am starting to get really excited to get this meet-up together!! Can't wait!
Oh!
Originally Posted by twstychik

my!

Chicks you make me feel ...

But Certainly I really wish of Heart this meetting can be realize without problems!!!

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Still thinking on all of you!

crittergirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Crittergirls Cottage in Fremont
Michigan's Adventure in Whitehall
Pere Marquette Park (Beach) in Muskegon

Henry Ford Museum in Grand Rapids
Kellogg Factory in Battle Creek
South Haven (beach and parks) in South Haven
Vineyard by Crittergirl
Holland / Saugatuck Picinic or Mall

These are my pick but I think to be fair to all coming we should pick a spot that is the most central for everyone to drive to.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittergirl

Vineyard by Crittergirl

These are my pick but I think to be fair to all coming we should pick a spot that is the most central for everyone to drive to.
So then Lansing again?
J/K.

as long as there is a highway that smacks into water or a major tourist area that's the best choice for me. Less side streets to mess with.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pookie-poo

Oh yeah....We need to get some vibes....people at work are getting pissy now! Especially me!!! The new call schedule was supposed to come out Monday at the latest, and I haven't seen anybody working on it at all yet....and it's something that takes about 3 days of work to figure out and clear through the nursing office. Oh, not only that...the gal who does the majority of the work on it has a vacation day this Friday...so who is going to do it? GRRRRRR!!!!
Awe Pookie!!!
Wow, they are going to end up with a riot on their hands it sounds like!! Hope they get it in gear soon!!!!

Jill, thanks! I guess I did find it... It looks beautiful.

Pookie, I've got mu fingers crossed for what good it will do. I hope they get it all worked out soon.
You're welcome Twsty!

Originally Posted by crittergirl

Vineyard by Crittergirl

Originally Posted by lunasmom

So then Lansing again?
J/K.

as long as there is a highway that smacks into water or a major tourist area that's the best choice for me. Less side streets to mess with.
Yeah with that chose last year we had a lot say they were coming and then only had me, Jenney and Cflynt show!
I say we try to stay as central as possible and yet as fun or most wanting to attend type of place to get the bigger turn out! I love you all and want to meet ya!

P.S. Jenney, you can drive over on a Sunday and I'll bring you to Michigan's Adventure if you're up for it!!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm thinking we are probably going to be leaning towards the picinic idea as most of us (atleast those we've heard from so far) have said we like that idea. We'll have to center down an area, but I think we can do it!!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Siubds good to me. I mentioned it to my cousin's girlfriend again yesterday and she's really excited about coming too!

Pookie, any word on your schedule yet? What about the lynching for who's doing the schedule?

skkelly

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Sorry I have been trying to follow along about the meet up but don't get on here as I would like. From what I have read probably a picnic, not sure of location yet, and is there a day time yet? Feel free to pm me as I would like to try and make it, but I also work so the sooner I know the more chance I have.

Thanks for the help,
Skkelly

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The September schedule finally came out. Only two weeks late! Actually, more than two weeks late! Yes, I'm kinda pissy about it!

9/8 - on call till 11 pm - not good
9/9 - good
9/15 & 16 - both good
9/22 - on call for 24 hours, so 9/23 isn't good - basically the whole weekend is shot!
9/29 & 30 - both good

She's got two weeks to get the October schedule out. If it isn't out on time, I'm going to her boss and complain. This is ridiculous!!! Especially since I have tickets to a Cirque du Soleil show in Lansing in October!!!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah! Pookie's got her schedule... we can call off the lynch mob!
I hope the lady doing your scheduling gets her act together... for her own good! Does this mean we can set a date now? Oh, things are coming together... and I'm getting all excited!

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yeah! Pookie's got her schedule... we can call off the lynch mob!
I hope the lady doing your scheduling gets her act together... for her own good! Does this mean we can set a date now? Oh, things are coming together... and I'm getting all excited!
Nah....don't call off the lynch mob until she's got the October schedule written in stone!!! I was about ready to chicken-choke her with my bare hands, lol!!!

Yes! Let's set a date!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pookie-poo

Nah....don't call off the lynch mob until she's got the October schedule written in stone!!! I was about ready to chicken-choke her with my bare hands, lol!!!

Yes! Let's set a date!
Alright, we'll keep them in a holding pattern.
Chicken-Choke! Too funny... I always say that someone has a skinny neck when I want to choke them.

Ok, Any weekend works for me since I never work weekends. I'm thinking with school starting the sooner the better though. The further into the semester I get the more work I'll have to do.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am thinking that Sunday September 16th looks good to all of us... If I am thinking that wrong someone please let me know! Let's set the date for the 16th... if we have an issue we can change it to the 30th!

All in favor: say "I"
Motion granted!!

Now a place... (as I'm still broke and with B-day coming up, need to renew plates on both cars and renew drivers license - plus I still haven't done my breaks
unless I can carpool with Crittergirl or something I'm stuck closer to Muskegon. ) Any suggestions of a place, picinic type with a Pavillion incase of rain seeing as how it's been a wet couple of weeks now!!!

Start posting your ideas of places!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK... I also just PM'd everyone on the date that said they would be interested in coming... So let's get a place set and then figure out what we want to bring!!

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not familiar with any place on the west side of the state. I know Midland, a little of Saginaw and Bay City and some of the Lansing area. I will travel to anywhere in the lower penninsula to the meeting, but someone else more familiar with that side of the state will probably need to pick the place! I'm willing to pick up and transport someone if it's not too much out of the way. I prefer to drive, as I get carsick when I passenger, lol!

Will we be doing a dish to pass, or will we just be responsible for our own food? I think we should supply our own tableware, since we really don't know how many will attend. And cameras.....everyone remember to bring their camera!

Whoohooo!!! I'm getting excited!!!