Mercy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise
don't care I just took advantage of it.  She was supposed to have vet visit tomorrow but with more snow coming in we rescheduled for next Tuesday. Growing like a weed. Eating like a hoover. She has much better play eat sleep habits now. I would really love to thank whoever fostered her for that first few weeks of her life. She is so sweet and loving. I'd like to thank the fool that dumped her back at the shelter so I could have her. She's starting to grow a personality.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
I swear that rat was as big as her the day I brought her home. She just got her big girl collar ID tag and all. It's not pretty and Mercy has a potty mouth.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

I swear that rat was as big as her the day I brought her home. She just got her big girl collar ID tag and all. It's not pretty and Mercy has a potty mouth.
LOVED that  photo!  What a face!  And I adore cats with potty mouths.  I live with a cat who could make an angry Marine blush!

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

LOVED that  photo!  What a face!  And I adore cats with potty mouths.  I live with a cat who could make an angry Marine blush!
My best horses were mares with plenty of piss and vinegar in them. I guess I like my cats that way too. Not mean , just full of life.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

My best horses were mares with plenty of piss and vinegar in them. I guess I like my cats that way too. Not mean , just full of life.
Man, that makes me remember my sweet Dusty mare.  I had her for about 14 years, and she gave me 7 beautiful foals.  She was...well, I called her a "pintaloosa."  She was a gray so pale you'd call it white, with a very dark gray mane and tail.  When she was wet, you could see that she had pinto marked skin with gray leopard appy looking spots on the dark areas of skin.  Had the typical apply eyes, and the striped hooves.  Five foals were appy, 2 were paint, one overo, one tobiano.  Evidently my girl had a rather colorful background.  She was gentle as a kitten.  You could throw a 3 or 4 year old on her back and she'd plod around like an old plowhorse.  Let an experienced rider mount, and she was ready to prance, and dance, and show her stuff.  Me, she liked to scrape off on trees, then when I'd go to remount, stick her nose under my butt and boost.  One of those horses!

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

Man, that makes me remember my sweet Dusty mare.  I had her for about 14 years, and she gave me 7 beautiful foals.  She was...well, I called her a "pintaloosa."  She was a gray so pale you'd call it white, with a very dark gray mane and tail.  When she was wet, you could see that she had pinto marked skin with gray leopard appy looking spots on the dark areas of skin.  Had the typical apply eyes, and the striped hooves.  Five foals were appy, 2 were paint, one overo, one tobiano.  Evidently my girl had a rather colorful background.  She was gentle as a kitten.  You could throw a 3 or 4 year old on her back and she'd plod around like an old plowhorse.  Let an experienced rider mount, and she was ready to prance, and dance, and show her stuff.  Me, she liked to scrape off on trees, then when I'd go to remount, stick her nose under my butt and boost.  One of those horses!
There are no others worth having. I bred some appaloosa sport horses out of my Anglo Arab mare. She went straight back to Big Beauty a Man o War daughter. She moved like she was made of elastic bands. Made me a pile of beautiful babies. Guess that's why I run a small herd of tortie in the house. I like that spunk.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

There are no others worth having. I bred some appaloosa sport horses out of my Anglo Arab mare. She went straight back to Big Beauty a Man o War daughter. She moved like she was made of elastic bands. Made me a pile of beautiful babies. Guess that's why I run a small herd of tortie in the house. I like that spunk.
Seems like we're both hooked on spunk and spots.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
Rapid expansion plan. She's a freaking hoover. She gets an official weigh in this Tuesday at the vet.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I am firmly of the opinion that you are feeding this baby Miracle Gro.  It's the only explanation I can come up with.  She's such a little beauty!

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

I am firmly of the opinion that you are feeding this baby Miracle Gro.  It's the only explanation I can come up with.  She's such a little beauty!
Are baby cats like foals. Their butts shoot up and the rest follows. If that's the case we may be hosting a tortiepuma. Weigh in tomorrow

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Waiting with baited breath...has she double, tripled, or quadrupled in size?  And Hekitty informs me that they are all tortiepumas, regardless of size. 

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

Waiting with baited breath...has she double, tripled, or quadrupled in size?  And Hekitty informs me that they are all tortiepumas, regardless of size. 
I'll try and snap a pic at the vet tomorrow.