Mercy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise
You can almost see her growing. Her food bowl was empty and I sure heard about it. She's sort of like the plant on Little Shop of Horrors...Feed Me !

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
FEEEEEEEEEED ME, SEYMOUR!   FED ME ALLLLLLL NIGHT LONG!

GOOD LORD WHAT IS THAT KITTEN  EATING?  MIRACLE GRO?

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
 I know Mercy done some catch up growing when I first brought her home. She was really pitiful puny. The name tag I waited a few weeks to put on because I was afraid it would tip her balance is now lost in the fluff on her neck.

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I know Mercy done some catch up growing when I first brought her home. She was really pitiful puny. The name tag I waited a few weeks to put on because I was afraid it would tip her balance is now lost in the fluff on her neck.
Exactly as it should be.  You're doing a marvelous job of helping her to become a happy, healthy adult cat.

I know kittens are adorable, but so are the adults (and don't think for a minute that they don't know it!).  Little divas, every one of them.

Margret

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

Exactly as it should be.  You're doing a marvelous job of helping her to become a happy, healthy adult cat.

I know kittens are adorable, but so are the adults (and don't think for a minute that they don't know it!).  Little divas, every one of them.

Margret
Kittens don't last long. We take her childhood seriously. The kitten you raise is the cat you own.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

Kittens don't last long. We take her childhood seriously. The kitten you raise is the cat you own.
~mutters to self~  Dear Goddess...Surely am I reaping what I have sown.  Karma really is a ladydog in a red dress.  If I had a chandelier, Hekitty would be swinging from it.  And she's SEVEN!  I'm still chuckling at the visual of you chasing Mercy with a brick in your hand, tho.  

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mercy watching her birds. She's getting quite stealthy at slithering up and jumping the at the feeder. Mostly the birds laugh.
Yes, birds do tend to do that, especially when there's a window or screen door in between them and the cat.  Squirrels are the same way, I've noticed.

Margret

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

Yes, birds do tend to do that, especially when there's a window or screen door in between them and the cat.  Squirrels are the same way, I've noticed.

Margret
Best cat toy ever. And a great stress reliever today. I am taking tomorrow off and doing NO legal research. Someone slap me in the back of the head if I do.

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Best cat toy ever. And a great stress reliever today. I am taking tomorrow off and doing NO legal research. Someone slap me in the back of the head if I do.
I'm guessing that's Mook's job.

I should mention that around here we have some birds (no idea what kind they are) who seem to specialize in dive bombing cats, even indoor cats looking out through a screen.  They're fairly large birds, and have been quite frightening to my cats through the years, even though they can't actually get at them.  They're especially aggressive during nesting season, for some inexplicable reason.

Margret

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
Might be magpies. I took down a few nests that were too close to my house. They'll also chase off all the other birds. I found they cannot get to the suet feeders on the windows. On the good side cuties like my flickers can use them.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I love that pic of Miss Mook.  She just reminds me so much of Hekitty.  GOOD FOR HER, slapping you.  You are supposed to be taking a day or even two off.

O MY!  That look on Mercy's face!  What a prime example of "The Tortie Stink-Eye!" 

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good for Mook! She's doing her job.

You're probably right about the kamikaze birds (as I've been calling them) being magpies. Except for the aggression and size they're rather nondescript.

I'm going shopping, too. Need groceries. (FEED ME, SEYMOUR!)

Margret

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

I love that pic of Miss Mook.  She just reminds me so much of Hekitty.  GOOD FOR HER, slapping you.  You are supposed to be taking a day or even two off.

O MY!  That look on Mercy's face!  What a prime example of "The Tortie Stink-Eye!" 
Mercy has a real mug on her. That and the no-stop running commentary on EVERYTHING. Hubs said she threw a real fit when I left and went shopping. Which I don't get. She's as happy with him as she is me.

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mercy has a real mug on her. That and the no-stop running commentary on EVERYTHING. Hubs said she threw a real fit when I left and went shopping. Which I don't get. She's as happy with him as she is me.
Obviously you don't properly understand the rules. There are supposed to be at least two people admiring the cat at all times. Just ask the cat. It would, of course, be better if there were two for Mook and two for Mercy. Clearly you need to clone yourselves. Nothing to it!

Margret

Last edited: