Mercy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise

Yes, most people do, at least occasionally.  Including the short furry people. 

Margret
She is incredibly vocal. Seldom makes a meow. It is an ongoing commentary of rumbles and gurummps and other little noises. I guess I though it might quiet down when she sleeps. Foolish me.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Oh, now that's funny!   Just a part of her running commentary...there are dreams to report, you know.  

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
That is just...a SQUEE moment.  Awwwwwwww!  Her fed her widdle buddy!  Cats are far more intelligent and self-aware than most people give them credit for. 

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
It was just so cute. She loves her stuffed , fuzzy toys. I wake up with Sock Monkey every morning. Skunky gets launched a lot. She may have a pro football career in her future.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hekitty's favorites are the large "rats" I get that are made of real fur.  They're about 4 inches long.  When I toss one, she runs to it, crouches down on top of it, then flops on her side and tucks it into her tummy.  I've wondered if she is "giving birth" and then nursing her kitten.  The disturbing things is that after "nursing" it for about 10 minutes, she disembowels the poor thing and swats it around the room for an hour.  Just as well she's spayed!

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

Hekitty's favorites are the large "rats" I get that are made of real fur.  They're about 4 inches long.  When I toss one, she runs to it, crouches down on top of it, then flops on her side and tucks it into her tummy.  I've wondered if she is "giving birth" and then nursing her kitten.  The disturbing things is that after "nursing" it for about 10 minutes, she disembowels the poor thing and swats it around the room for an hour.  Just as well she's spayed!
Kitten's favorite toy. A rubber kraken was named PreyBaby for a reason.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
My eyes may have deceived me but Mercy may be a few puffy hairs taller than Mook.

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
She is incredibly vocal. Seldom makes a meow. It is an ongoing commentary of rumbles and gurummps and other little noises. I guess I though it might quiet down when she sleeps. Foolish me.
That sounds like Oliver. When he's awake, he's quite vocal. Little no-meow found his voice eventually. And he sounds like a dang seagull! He sleeps up by my face quite often and definitely does a lot of whimpers at night.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
That sounds like Oliver. When he's awake, he's quite vocal. Little no-meow found his voice eventually. And he sounds like a dang seagull! He sleeps up by my face quite often and definitely does a lot of whimpers at night.
Seagulls are pretty darn noisy. I can usually imitate any animal sound. I can't get close to the one Mercy makes. I think she has sub woofers somewhere.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Sub woofers...what an odd thing to find on a CAT!  Sub meowers, maybe?  She's such a girl.

And yes, I've seen the kraken...he's...different.