Men...true or not true....article from Men's Health

kitties4ever

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catgirl2548m

get in line girlfreind. catgirl saw him 1st. hssssss, lol!
Karl = Hottie.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Step off, Catgirl. LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

karl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ladies, ladies, there's plenty of me to go around.

Originally Posted by Kitties4ever

And if you have a nice butt too, well...let's just say I'm a "Smitten Kitten".
I do have a hot butt, only because my car has seat warmers.

Although I would love to vet your marriage proposals, I probably need to go clean all the bathrooms (yes, I do that too), and take a spin around the house with the vacuum. (Note: Wife can't do the vacuuming, because the vacuum cleaner I bought is "too heavy". This doesn't explain what prevented her from doing it back when we had a lighter vacuum cleaner, before it broke.) I emptied the dishwasher and packed my son a lunch for him to take to baseball camp this morning, so I am caught up on that stuff. Oh yeah, there's a couple of loads of the kid's laundry to do (I probably cover that task 80% of the time).

Did I mention I put in 50- to 60-hour work weeks?

So as you see, my rigorous schedule prevents me from considering your outstanding marriage proposals. That, and that fact that I am still legally married to the crazy lady.

Cheers, Karl.

kitties4ever

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Karl

Ladies, ladies, there's plenty of me to go around.

I do have a hot butt, only because my car has seat warmers.

Although I would love to vet your marriage proposals, I probably need to go clean all the bathrooms (yes, I do that too), and take a spin around the house with the vacuum. (Note: Wife can't do the vacuuming, because the vacuum cleaner I bought is "too heavy". This doesn't explain what prevented her from doing it back when we had a lighter vacuum cleaner, before it broke.) I emptied the dishwasher and packed my son a lunch for him to take to baseball camp this morning, so I am caught up on that stuff. Oh yeah, there's a couple of loads of the kid's laundry to do (I probably cover that task 80% of the time).

Did I mention I put in 50- to 60-hour work weeks?

So as you see, my rigorous schedule prevents me from considering your outstanding marriage proposals. That, and that fact that I am still legally married to the crazy lady.

Cheers, Karl.
Awwwww...

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Karl}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Maybe you and your wife should have a wipeboard where you keep a schedule so that it's more fairly divided? Just an idea - - LOL!!!!!!!!

And do you have fur kids too? Who takes care of the kitty babies then?

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MuttigreeMom

So it's not just me!
I'm still in mine... but I did tell him if I found his stuff strewn across the house one more time I was using it all as Buddha's new chew toys!

Wait no... lawn care... I admit he does do the mowing... but only one side of the house at a time... so most days I have really long lawn on 3 sides of the house, and one strip perfectly manicured
My DH does that too!

karl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catgirl2548m

hope u didnt buy it as an anniversry present, lol!
No, I wouldn't be that obtuse. Her anniversary present was a bowling ball. With my name engraved on it.

(Note to the humor-challenged: That was a joke. I have never bought my wife a bowling ball.)

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

No, I wouldn't be that obtuse. Her anniversary present was a bowling ball. With my name engraved on it.

(Note to the humor-challenged: That was a joke. I have never bought my wife a bowling ball.)
I got a bowling ball for xmas once, but then again I bought him a bowling ball too

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

For their first Christmas my dad bought my mom a laundry basket! She had mentioned that she needed a new one!

They are still married after 26 years.

karl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
All I've ever wanted for Christmas is duct tape. Is that wrong?

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by mybabyphx

Last year for Christmas my grandpa bought my grandma a potato peeler... because she needed a new one!
Originally Posted by Jenny82

For their first Christmas my dad bought my mom a laundry basket! She had mentioned that she needed a new one!

They are still married after 26 years.
One year DH bought me "Visual Basic" software for my birthday. It was an expensive gift and I appreciated it because it was something I wanted. My MIL couldn't understand it. The best gifts are the ones where they were listening.

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mybabyphx

I have another question for female/male to answer...either one.

In my house, there are 3 people... my boyfriend (of almost 4 years), our male roommate,and me. Oh wait, I forgot PHX!

I am the only one with a good, stable job. I am currently paying all the bills. I am the only one with a car. I do the landscaping, dishes, and picking up of the house. They both take turns doing the laundry and cooking.

We've switched roles someplace along the line there...

In MY mind I think THEY- the males- should be supporting ME- the female. But it's the other way around?!?

What do you guys/gals think about this? What's going on?
I think everything should be 50/50. And I don't think there is a "mans" job and a "womans" jobs although I don't do the mowing but that's cause of my allergies. I also like this thread its a really good one. And I tend to agree that most men like someone who is their own person.

I know alot of girls who can't think for theirselves and that drives me nuts. One of my friends kind of goes with whatever her guy likes for instance when dated a guy who liked ford cars so did she and now her hubby she has is a chevy man so she likes chevy and that drives me nuts.