Men...true or not true....article from Men's Health

brandi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ok I have to add my
in...I am woman...I cook clean do the dishes and laundry sweep and mop the whole house (we have tile and hardwood floors) put gas in my car and his mow the lawn and I can find my own things that are lost and never do I blame him for anything that has went wrong in my day....I do it all So I resent you Karl for implying that all women are terrible
Now for the most part we split things 50/50 sometimes 75me/25 him...

karl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Brandi

I cook clean do the dishes and laundry sweep and mop the whole house (we have tile and hardwood floors) put gas in my car and his mow the lawn and I can find my own things that are lost and never do I blame him for anything that has went wrong in my day....I do it all
Then you are truly a woman who deserves to be cherished by her man, Brandi.

brandi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL thanks Karl I try to be something he can be proud of...I wasnt raised to be dependent on anyone man included...Ive always taken care of myself and if I get to a point to where I cant anymore Id like to be humanely euthanized. The thought of someone taking care of me or doing my bidding bothers me...though I dont mind taking care of other people...Im a strange one but Im proud of it!

paulena

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thought I might add my

I have a husband that does absolutely nothing, that's right NOTHING!! I cook, clean, do laundry, vacuum, do ALL the shopping, take out the trash, and even mow the yard! He never helps me do anything. I can ask him for help and he says "When I get time". When I get time, my a$$!! He never seems to have the TIME!! He says since I don't work anymore, that I have all day long to get these things done before he gets home from work. I agree, to a point, but I think, I do deserve some help every now and then. Come on!!

Mind you, it was not always like this. When I worked, we shared the the household chores and we even mowed and done the lawn together. But, not any more!!

He doesn't have his priorities straight!! His only interest is that damn motorcycle club and this stupid computer!! Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy a good ride and also enjoy the computer, but not until 2, 3, 4 o'clock in the morning!! I used to b$$ch about it all the time, but it doesn't do any good, so I just do it and keep my mouth shut!!

Even after 30 years of marriage, MEN, can't live with'em, can't live without'em!!

Ok, rant over!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Zissou'sMom

Aw... am I the only one who believes in the fairy tale kind of love?
::raises hand slowly::

Nope..you are not. How can you not when there are soo many role models in books when you are a child that point in the direction of a prince falling madly in love with a princess. That is what got me in trouble with my last boyfriend....I wanted to believe so desperately that we were "meant" to be together. I think it is perfectly ok to admit to wanting the fairy tale...but realize that wanting the fairy tale can mean missing out on a great relationship or holding on to a really disasterous one.

Katie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

Life, and i am a cynic.
OK...in my case, breaking up and the whole 'love thing' fading didn't have a single thing to do with money.

Katie