Meet Mr. McGrumpy, the newest member of our family!

txcatmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Wow...lots of blue eyed kitties.  Are Hope's blue too?  Oh my on the neighbor cat.  No wonder he wanted to spray!!

meuzettesmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Its so wonderful to see them forgive and trust one more time.

Glad you were there for him.

He is becoming a happy kitty, even with those glowing eyes peering at him from the other side of the fance. Funny

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow...lots of blue eyed kitties.  Are Hope's blue too?  Oh my on the neighbor cat.  No wonder he wanted to spray!!
Yep! Lots of blue eyes and long coats! :lol3:
Hope has gorgeous yelow green eyes - I need to post some pictures of her - she is a gorgeous little lady :love:

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
And the Neighbor cat Driving Mac NUTS! :stomp:

OH Carolina!!!!! :crackup: I am sorry, but that gave me a gigantic laugh this morning. HILARIOUS!!! OH what a great picture and I wonder how long it will take that kitty to start lounging on top of your cat screening !!!! :nono: :frown2: I think your four have a new wanna-be friend. :lol2:

AND AND AND :thud: GOODNESS GRACIOUS what incredibly beautiful photos of your babies. Missing Hope though but great to hear that she is venturing outside now! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's been a while since I posted a video or pictures of Mac.... So here is a little cuteness :heart3:

vball91

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Carolina, Mac looks so happy and healthy. You have done such an amazing job with him. Wishing you and your whole furbaby family the best.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck and many vibes!
 Thank you so much for giving this beautiful boy a loving home! I keep praying the laws will get changed, animal abusers deserve a lot more then what they are getting now.
Jail and fines are too good for them. My heart breaks for all the abused furbabies out there and it is so wonderful to know there is hope for some of them.