May my mother rest in peace

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your mother sounds like she was a very caring person. My sympathies on your loss.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss. She sounds like she was a wonderful person and the world is a little less with her passing.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry honey. What a beautiful tribute to your mom. She was a lovely woman.

There's nothing I can say to make it better. I wish I could.

One thing I can say is don't EVER second guess youself, or think you could have done something differently. You did everything you could to try to get her better but sometimes it's out of our hands.

My heart goes out to you right now. I know how hard it is to lose your mom. I know you're going to be busy for the next few days, but if you need to talk, vent, whatever, my PM box is open.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She was so beautiful, and will be, forever in your heart and in your memories.

I'm so sorry, hon.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss
She sounds like she was a wonderful person and mother

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So sorry for your loss.
When my father died a number of years ago we had this sentiment included with his death notice and I have found it very comforting over the years.

My time is done,
Despite grief, despite tears,
Remember
I have lived
and I have given the world
a treasured memory.
I have achieved my immortality.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That was a beautiful tribute to your Mother

I'm so very sorry, you are in my thoughts & prayers

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you all for your support and kind words.
We will be going to the funeral home later today to finalize everything and to I need to give them the pictures for the viewing.

Those two pictures I posted will be used to do her hair. I will miss her terribly, but at least she isn't in pain. I am sad that she had to leave so soon.

paulena

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss, words cannot express the emptiness, loneliness and sorrow that you are feeling right now, I know, I lost my mother several years ago, it's a long road to haul, but don't forget the memories!! You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers!!

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss
it sounds like the two of you were very close. In the following days, months, years, try to do your best to remember all the positive things you shared - honor her memory that way if you can. Please try to live for yourself, don't let regrets and others drag you down. If you find yourself having a hard day, write her a letter - it helps to get it out.

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a beautiful tribute to your beautiful mother. I'm so sorry that she was taken from you far too soon. I can't imagine having a wonderful mom like yours; I hope the memories of her will somehow comfort you.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry that your mum passed away. When you started your other thread, I was sure she would pull through - she's too young and too loved to be taken away

Hugs to you and your dad - how is he holding up?