March Picture of the Month - Kittens!

simba954

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
He looks just like my 7 month old kitten Simba. Is he by any chance a Maine Coon? I think my kitten might be a mixed maine coon.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

It's going to be impossible to vote this month, I can just see it now. Major cuteness overload and we only just started...
I SOOO agree!!!!  Wish I could enter, but Angel was already 5 yrs. old when he adopted me.  I am loving these pictures though! YUP, gonna be tough to vote!

fluffybeard

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Simba945,

Were you asking about my kitten? He was a stray or feral orphan, so I have no idea about his background. I think he is just a domestic medium hair, but he does have some Maine coon characteristics like fluffy feet, belly and tail and a big frame, and he has to be in everyone's business all the time and chirps and coos constantly, lol.

winkie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Here is my cat Molu when he was a kitten: He was very cute and playful and he loved nature. Maybe that's why now he has become an outdoor cat. He comes twice at home just to eat food and give me hugs. Rest of day and night he wanders in wild.

This is Molu as kitten trying to sleep inside the net swing which he loved to jump upon.

He was so naughty as a kitten that he used to dig my flower pots out in the lawn and take out the mud, roots and chew the twigs as if he is brushing his teeth with a brush. Here I clicked him sequence wise his cute actions: