March Picture of the Month - Kittens!

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't lay claim to taking this picture of Mouse learning how to walk and cross his chubby legs by his fur mom as I didn't meet him until 4 weeks later but how could you not fall in love with a little boy when you got sent pictures like this?!  He was 3 weeks old here.

Mouse now, age 3, looking just a little like his fur mom!
He really looks like he's looking at mum to try and cross his legs like she does. Little sweety.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Oops. I sent 2. Sorry Anne.
No problem - always nice to see more kitties. Just please let me know which one you want as your contest entry. 

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Could you decide which is the best for me? I love them both. I'd be very grateful.
;-)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Could you decide which is the best for me? I love them both. I'd be very grateful.
;-)
We'll go with Blighty then, just because he's younger in the picture 

simba954

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

My baby SImba he is 7 months old Domestic Long Hair.

Doing what he does best. CATS HAVE THE LIFE!!

This little guy actually showed up at my workplace someone had dropped him off but he must had been wandering around for two days and was so stinky. The way he found us was he saw one of our guys walk to his car and he followed him back to our building. He had prickles all over his hair, his hair was tangled and a poop was hanging from his butt. But he was soooo cute! The few women at work already had cats but I had never owned one. We kept him in the women's bathroom for the day and when I went to the bathroom to visit him I was in the stall and he climbed from the floor all the way up to my shoulders. Right there I said I would take him. He is a survivor he keep meowing outside our door until we fed him. And when we fed him a can of tuna he made so many sounds. Poor baby. He is mine now and very happy with his 6 month playmate Milo.

gabslabs

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
These are two of the four kittens who's mother Ripple was a stray hanging around our second hand shop. I brought them home along with their mother when they were 2 days old. The kittens have gone to great homes and we have kept their mother

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise