mailed you secret santa gift yet?

ali3912

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gardenandcats

5. Or the package arrives and you can't get in the door fast enough and tear the package open as soon as you get it!
that ones definatly me!! i love getting presents and as i dont get enough things throught the door i just rip open what i get as soon as possible!!!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Roxy_loves_CJ

My secret santa person is going nuts about wanting to open it right now. She has even convinced others to open theirs so she could see what it was like. I am wating to send it sat. for 2 reasons, so it will get there closer to christmas, I want to put something in it that hasnt gotten here yet. So my person, just hold your horses!
You're being mean!
Poor recipient.

amitya

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Im heading to the Post office in just a bit to mail mine-- i know its late but better late than never! I just hope all the new snow this week/weekend doesnt bog its delivery down too much
. My secret santa recepient has already said that she isnt going to wait until christmas to open it for a special reason. So yes, you can open it on that special day for you.
(i think that was too many hints there. oh well thats ok its all fun anyway)

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not sure which is more nerve-wracking. Waiting for your gift to arrive or waiting for your reciipient's gift to get to them!

I can't wait to see how my gifts are received.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gardenandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine is on its way....Canada person !

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Woo hoo!!!

Yes! Finally - I mailed mine this morning. I have been getting increasingly anxious about it and it was really starting to stress me out, given that I live in Australia and my SS gift has to get to the US before Christmas - but I have been assured by Australia Post that it will make it in time and it is such a relief!!!

Unfortunately I had to leave one thing out
because it put up the postage by about $15, but it was only something small, just heavy...

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's a big resounding YES!.
I feel horrible for sending it so late
, but life's been beyond busy lately. Anyway, I hope my SS likes it!

talon

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine willo be sent on Monday, didn't finish making one thing until tonight.

Dear SS: When you get my package - please send Ziggy back! He just would not get out and wanted to play with everything that went in. One thing he did manage to get out and ran a few feet with it before I caught up with him. Haven't seen him in a bit - a little nervous that I packaged him too!
(Just kidding! You may find a black cat hair or two though!)

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Talon

Mine willo be sent on Monday, didn't finish making one thing until tonight.

Dear SS: When you get my package - please send Ziggy back! He just would not get out and wanted to play with everything that went in. One thing he did manage to get out and ran a few feet with it before I caught up with him. Haven't seen him in a bit - a little nervous that I packaged him too!
(Just kidding! You may find a black cat hair or two though!)

Just a "few" black kitty hairs?

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Just a "few" black kitty hairs?
I'd call them extra gifts!

My recipeint has already recieved and opend her present. So I've been done for a bit...now I just need to finish our Christmas Cards!

purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My girl will get hers Monday-Wednesday, probably Tuesday. I can't wait to see what she thinks.
I cheated and told her...
but it's good because she would rather get it @ work and I would've sent it to her home.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just sent mine out along with all the xmas cards, i payed double the price for the package so it gets there in 7 to 10 days!
I hope she likes it and that they dont ruin it through customs!