mailed you secret santa gift yet?

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
OK, if you are going to start making offers like that, I know who your SS is too!

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

Chris i'll ship you over a bottle of Captain Morgan Rum if you find out who has me and what they've sent
Welll.... I have to fess up . I only said that to get alcohol

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

Chris i'll ship you over a bottle of Captain Morgan Rum if you find out who has me and what they've sent
For a bottle of Rum I can tell you a really good story about how I'm your SS.

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well the story goes like this.... Once apon a time in a land called cyber was a girl named snosrap5. She loved to give gifts so she sign up to exchange gifts with other cyber residents. Well she was give a name..... and this person was very special. They had their kitties in common. Except snosrap5 had alot more.
Well she was given alot of interesting facts about her SS. So she went shopping. Their interests and lives were different from each other and she wanted to think outside the box when it came to her special SS gift. So she shopped and shopped until she had collected a nice little stash. She picked up a little of this and a little of that. Even presents for the kitties.
Snosrap5 tried to wait til the very last minute to send the gifts so that her SS wasn't torn about opening it too early.
The naughty kitties that live with snosrap5 decided that she had waited long enough and opened the gifts themselves. Just couldn't resist the nip is what they told her. So she boxed it all back up and sent it right out.
That's the end of the story do I get the rum now???? At the very least a glass???

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

The Captain Morgan Award goes to you!
You have to get it from
Susan, though...

roxy_loves_cj

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My secret santa person is going nuts about wanting to open it right now. She has even convinced others to open theirs so she could see what it was like. I am wating to send it sat. for 2 reasons, so it will get there closer to christmas, I want to put something in it that hasnt gotten here yet. So my person, just hold your horses!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Since everyone else on the dark side has received theirs, must be me!

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

Since everyone else on the dark side has received theirs, must be me!
I haven't either

And trust me.....I AM on the dark side in spirit

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
To tell you the truth, at this point I am MUCH more concerned about my SS receiving their package. I mailed it a while ago.

alexa

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

To tell you the truth, at this point I am MUCH more concerned about my SS receiving their package. I mailed it a while ago.
Me too

Maybe some secret snooping needs to be done.....

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK... it's gone, been shipped and is on it's way!!! Oh yippie!!! Love it... I had fun at the post office today... I'm on the dark side too, or want to be atleast!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by snosrap5

Don't panic yet!! We still have 2 weeks before Christmas!!
2 weeks? Wow, I have a lot to do in 2 weeks! My Christmas cards still haven't been written out, I have soem gifts that need to be wrapped and shipped.