List your freebies!

kittylover77

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
More samples...

Natural Balance/ Castor & Pollux cans and Ultramix/ Nupro supplements/ Prowl/ Pinnacle

Verus/ Fromm

tiger1206

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yesterday I got 6 samples bags from Nutro. 2 Nutro Max Kitten, 2 nutro Kitten Indoor, 2 Nutro Kitten Natural Choice

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
UPdate

I got one sample for each girl of blue spa ... neither real interested in the bit part..

Four samples from honest kitchen awaiting vet approval

coupons from natura ( nice ones 5 and 3 $ off)

natural balence multiple samples of each food they make and coupons.. it was great the put in the rolls for Gigi ( she now can eat wheat but I wasnt buying without retrying
)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tortiebaby

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh man, I'd forgotten all about this thread, lol. I'm glad to hear that ya'll are getting tons of samples.

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by My cat Mellow

What do you write in your eails, I was thinking of emailing a few companies, biut i wasn't sure what to write, do you just ask them straight up for food?
I just explained how many animals I have, and that I was looking to try new foods and asked if they would please send some samples. I STILL have samples left, I got so much stuff!

graciecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad someone got a lot of stuff.
I can't even remember what compaines I wrote to, but the only thing I got was a little sample pack of chicken flavored Greenies.
The cats LOVED them, but of course I can't find them anywhere.
I was able to find some fish flavored ones, but my furkids aren't really into fish they'd rather have chicken or beef flavors.

tiger1206

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I got also a Blue buffalo the other day and a coupon for a free small bag of World's Best Cat litter.