List your freebies!

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Natural Balance (picture is minus 6 sm. bags of dog food that I had already dumped into the dog food bucket):

This stuff from Evolve just came today... a 3lb bag of cat food, 12 cans of dog food, and 12 cans of cat food:

I also got stuff from Wysong (one pkg of dog food and one of cat food), Nupro supplements, and I think I got one other small package that I can't remember.

graciecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
By the time I saw this thread and and sent for free samples everyone except for the Greenies said they were out of free samples.

The Greenies haven't come yet, but to those of you who already got them, how did your cats like them?

littleraven7726

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Graciecat

By the time I saw this thread and and sent for free samples everyone except for the Greenies said they were out of free samples.

The Greenies haven't come yet, but to those of you who already got them, how did your cats like them?
only one of my cats likes greenies.

graciecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a feeling that Elliott is going to be the only one of my cats that's going to eat them.
That's not really saying much, because Elliott will eat anything!

momto3cats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I got 7 full-sized bags of Zuke's treats the other day! I also got 8 little sample bags from Catswell/Dogswell. The animals are very pleased.

momto3cats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by littleraven7726

only one of my cats likes greenies.
Same here - but she loves them, and was happy to eat all three sample bags I got. That was last year; I didn't know they were still giving them out.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I got chicken soup and diamond yesturday... actually the diamond looks better to me than chn soup...

My dog loves Dogwell stuff

karmasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Today we got 2 samples

Evlove - 6 cans Turkey Formula and 6 cans Seafood Formula
Prowl - 1 packet of Dehydrated Raw Cat Food

tiger1206

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Got 6 cans of Evolve wet food today (2 turket, 2 chix, 2 seafood)

karmasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Today we got a package from Organix/Natural Ultramix.

2 cans Organix - 1 Turkey, brown rice, & chicken 1 Turkey with seafood
2 cans Naturan Ultramix - 1 Chicken & Vegetables 1 Salmon & vegetables

1 sample bag Organix Feline Formula Dry food
2 sample size bags of Organix Cat treats Seafoo flavor

tiger1206

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
yesterday got two samples of the Dehydrated raw from Honest Kitchen

littleraven7726

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday we got a sample of Wal-Mart's Maxximum Nutrition. That's going in the bag of stuff for the shelter (I swear I always have one going since my cats are so picky!).

Originally Posted by mybabyphx

I have been emailing company's asking them for samples, but haven't received any quite yet.

Does anyone here have a website I could go to to get more samples of cat food?? Thanks!
Blue Buffalo has a sample special going on on their website. I think Whiskas does too for the Purrfectly Fish pouches.

Wellness is very good about samples. We also received samples from Pinnacle and Timberwolf Serengeti. I just emailed them and asked. Raven liked Pinnacle, my other cats wouldn't touch it. Nobody liked the Serengeti at our house.

Way back--before the recalls--we got dry food samples from Castor & Pollux, they are also very good about sending samples out.

momto3cats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Today I got a sample of Maxximum Nutrition Indoor Cat food - 4 ounces in a pretty flimsy bag. I was a bit disappointed in the ingredients, I had thought this was a better food. It seems about the same as Purina One, except it doesn't have by-products. The cats were thrilled with the few pieces I gave them, though.

I also got two sample bags of Fromm cat food - duck and salmon flavors. They had plain, hand-written labels with the name of the food and a date, no ingredients list. The dog treats they sent me had a printed label with all the usual information. I'm not sure what to think of that???

paulena

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
This is what I received this week. It has only been a week today since I sent out all the emails!!

Evolve - 3lb. bag of Dry (Maintenance Formula) & 6 cans of wet (3-turkey & 3-seafood)
Chicken Soup - 4 Small bags of Adult Dry and 2 Small bags of Kitten
Wysong - 4 oz. bag of Dry
Castor & Pollox - 3 Small bags of Dry and 2 Small Treat Bags (very small)
Nature's Logic - 3 Sm. Pouches of Dry

Also the ones that I didn't get samples from like Purina and Innova sent coupons for so much off dry and canned food.

Can't wait until next week to see what I get!!

graciecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just got my package of "Greenies" today...the chicken flavor.
All three cats LOVE them...in fact Gracie followed me when I was putting the package away...she wanted more.
Plus there was a $1 off coupon, now I hope I can find them in a store around here.
I've seen the ones for dogs, but so far haven't seen the ones for cats.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
i wrote to Zukes, & they sent me 3 bags of treats - which no one except my little garbage disposal, Cable, likes
one was even for senior cats - they asked my cat's age, & i put down a range from 5 weeks to 10 years.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I got a 4lb of Wellness core dog and a small sample of the reduced fat Core dog ... WOW Gigi went nuts and Zoey evan ate some