LETS SEE THEM CALICOS!! Share your pics of your calico\torti kitties

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
@Norachan, beautiful pictures. How do you get the color saturation so intense?

I have noticed that most of the calicos shown on this site have the triangular white patch on the face. Does anyone know why this is so common? Is it part of the calico genetic heritage?

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Thank you @catspaw66  

Actually I didn't do much to the photos except for darkening them slightly to make up for being taken in bright daylight. A Japanese forest in the rainy season really is that green. Here's the original picture of Susy next to the one I first posted.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you @catspaw66
Actually I didn't do much to the photos except for darkening them slightly to make up for being taken in bright daylight. A Japanese forest in the rainy season really is that green. Here's the original picture of Susy next to the one I first posted.

Beautiful. Beautiful cats and beautiful enclosure. Do all your cats sleep at home at night?

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Beautiful. Beautiful cats and beautiful enclosure. Do all your cats sleep at home at night?
Thank you @Stewball  They have a cat door so they can come in and out as they please. When I go to bed they're still all outside, charging around in the darkness. They gradually come in one after the other when they get tired. By the time we get up they've usually taken over the bed entirely.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you @Stewball
 They have a cat door so they can come in and out as they please. When I go to bed they're still all outside, charging around in the darkness. They gradually come in one after the other when they get tired. By the time we get up they've usually taken over the bed entirely.

:lol3:
How many of them?

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I think the most I've counted on the bed at one time is 10. Some of those boys weigh 15 lbs. I sometimes have dreams where I've lost my legs in a horrible accident and I wake up to find a bunch of fat, snoring kitties lying across my legs, cutting off the circulation.

duck2swan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise