LETS SEE THEM CALICOS!! Share your pics of your calico\torti kitties

ellag

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
@ellag, beautiful pictures. The one in the window is just perfect. Cuteness overload!
thanks! valentine is the best cat i've ever seen with a toddler. if ella is crying, valentine will run to her and rub her head on her to calm her which works everytime!. the very first night we had valentine ella fell asleep on her little couch-bed and valentine laid beside her with her front paws on her like she was claiming her as her baby. it was the most adorable thing! she's never hissed or swiped at her even if she hugs too tight or tries to pick her up (i make her stop). nothing ella does bothers her, it's like she knows she's a baby that she has to be gentle with. tucker, my 7 month old tabby will lay next to ella when she's sleeping too and he'll sit right by the tub and watch her in the tub. 

Last edited:

catminionjess

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
There are so many adorable pictures of calicos and tabbies on here. I think most of their faces seem to say, "Well aren't I just the prettiest cat in the room?" 

This is my current facebook cover photo of my Boogie Bear. So far she has brought me 10 years of entertainment and companionship. 

More recently playing with a box and paper bag in the kitchen.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
wooooooOOW there are so many beautiful cats on this thread!!!

here's my lil girl daisy- 2 1/2 years old.

https://scontent-atl1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/1959867_10203495844304727_1795882803_n.jpg?oh=09de3707fb905599d5ba4de542c78906&oe=565ABE44[/IMG

and then here are two of our foster kitties - you can't see it very well in this photo but they have a bunch of cream, white, gray, and caramel colors mixed in.

[IMG]https://scontent-atl1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/11223898_10207389806451347_880376648208450992_n.jpg?oh=00095d411075a84fba68681c1a0e85c7&oe=5652618A
Your calico is beautiful and the other two are lovely as well.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
thanks! valentine is the best cat i've ever seen with a toddler. if ella is crying, valentine will run to her and rub her head on her to calm her which works everytime!. the very first night we had valentine ella fell asleep on her little couch-bed and valentine laid beside her with her front paws on her like she was claiming her as her baby. it was the most adorable thing! she's never hissed or swiped at her even if she hugs too tight or tries to pick her up (i make her stop). nothing ella does bothers her, it's like she knows she's a baby that she has to be gentle with. tucker, my 7 month old tabby will lay next to ella when she's sleeping too and he'll sit right by the tub and watch her in the tub. 
That's men for you!!!!!!!!!

terestrife

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She spent the afternoon napping in the sunlight and watching the street life below my flat. So elegant.
I love her fur color! It looks like she saw an inkpad and started rubbing herself on it.
Especially her little paws looks like it has an ink stain. lol So cute! 

lykakitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Some of my favorite pictures of Isabel. Queen Isy came to me we believe after being separated from her mother and litter (assumed to be strays) and ending up under a bush as a starving 3-week-old. She wriggled her way into my heart almost instantly and even half-starved established herself as queen by chasing our 4-year-old tabby away from the food bowl. 10 years later she's still in charge of everyone (including the people) and knows it.