LETS SEE THEM CALICOS!! Share your pics of your calico\torti kitties

merlin2000

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you both , she just seems to glow these days I have never had a cat look so healthy or in such good condition as she is.

I can only put it down to water , chicken and a handful of biscuits a day and love

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise

This kitten is been sold in the town where I live.

I've never seen a Tortoiseshell with this colour pattern before.

This is one unique looking kitten , what do you think  ???

Oh, she's gorgeous! Such stunning blue eyes too. What do you think @Merlin2000  is it time to add another princess to the family?

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
They soon learn, don't they?

The Mu was living in a storm drain under our apartment building when I first found her. Now she has a human to wait on her she's making sure she gets treated like the princess she always knew she was.

Binky is a stunning looking cat, she has really unusual markings.

revenwyn

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
They soon learn, don't they?

The Mu was living in a storm drain under our apartment building when I first found her. Now she has a human to wait on her she's making sure she gets treated like the princess she always knew she was.

Binky is a stunning looking cat, she has really unusual markings.
She made a horrible feral. We finally nabbed her at a year old nursing one kitten. We never saw her hunt. She had her brothers hunting and bringing her food.

hmckinney

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
wooooooOOW there are so many beautiful cats on this thread!!!

here's my lil girl daisy- 2 1/2 years old.

and then here are two of our foster kitties - you can't see it very well in this photo but they have a bunch of cream, white, gray, and caramel colors mixed in.

merlin2000

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Oh, she's gorgeous! Such stunning blue eyes too. What do you think @Merlin2000  is it time to add another princess to the family?
Three Princesses is enough all though I was tempted.

I am really happy with my three girls we are all rubbing along nicely so why rock the boat

luna the cat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
all of your kitties are so cute!

this is luna. she is six weeks pregnant. hoping she stays small and has a little litter. i got her from a neighbor who didn't want her anymore because she kept escaping to my house. i had her for less than two weeks before she got pregnant. she jumped out a window and got out for five hours and only once did she get out. now she will be a mom in about two weeks or so. i think the dad is a white tom that roams around here. i saw him in the yard the day after.

picklespepper

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am loving all of these photos!  Calicos are my absolute favourites!  They remind me of my two Rainbow-Bridge kitties.  My last one was more of a diluted Tabico though.  And my current kitties have a calico mother.

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone for these great photos, I am in love with every one of these beautiful CALICOS!!!!!  My Speedy is mostly siamese, but she has a calico face (with blue eyes!).  When I get a camera, I will post pics.  Calicos are so sweet!