LETS SEE THEM CALICOS!! Share your pics of your calico\torti kitties

kaylee

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Everyone's cats and kittens are adorable.

Millie my 8 year old dilute calico who I adopted 2 years ago. 

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
clynn11, I love the look Irene is giving you.  It is promising mischief to come.  She also has the cutest little front toesies.

kaylee,  Millie looks so soft, it makes me want to rub my face in her belly fur.  Does she like belly rubs?  Does she still frolic like a kitten?

kaylee

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
kaylee,  Millie looks so soft, it makes me want to rub my face in her belly fur.  Does she like belly rubs?  Does she still frolic like a kitten?
Her fur is very soft. She actually does, it was one of the first things the humane society told us about her. She has her moments when she acts like a kitten(my other 2 younger cats well mainly the youngest one keep her pretty active) but shes also very shy. She was abused, and found living on the streets. She came into the humane society in horrible condition with fleas, ear mites and missing teeth. Later they had to remove all but four or five of her teeth, and discovered she has a digestive problem. So shes had a pretty rough life the poor girl, but she does have her kitten moments. 

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's good.  Silly still frolics with S&S once in a while and she is 12.  I applaud you for adopting an older cat..  Sheba was 4 when I adopted her.

kaylee

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
That's good.  Silly still frolics with S&S once in a while and she is 12.  I applaud you for adopting an older cat..  Sheba was 4 when I adopted her.
Thats good. Millie was 6 1/2 when I adopted her and had been there for almost a year. No one wanted her because of her personality(shy and skittish), past and her age but her age and past didn't phase me. Shes such a sweetheart. Shes currently siting next to me licking my arm and purring.

clynn11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
This is Ginger, a gorgeous adult spayed torbie that I am trying to find a home for- she is very friendly and part of about a 20 cat colony. The caretaker is being evicted so I am trying to help her place the adults in as many homes as possible. I took in any kittens there were.

Anyways, isn't she gorgeous?! :-)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

thekatsaysmeow

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
oh my goodness Clynn! there beautiful!!!

what beautiful babies and there getting so big!!!

*vibes* *vibes*

omg! millie snuggling with that toy mousie is the cutesy darn thing ive seen! lol tooo cute!!

*vibes* *vibes*

Tinkermiss* your babies are so beautiful such a cute lil color selcetion you got going on in your home sooo adorable i absolutly love the pixz!

*vibes* *vibes*

and back to clynn.... GINGER IS TOO CUTE shes so furry ans colorfull you should have no trouble finding her a home

heck i would take her and cuddle and snuggle with her for hours and hours!

*** BTW I HAVE A NEWS ANNOUNCEMENT.... BUSTER DIDNT LEAVE ME WITHOUT LEAVING A LIL PEICE OF HIMSELF BEHIND...OR A FEW PIECES! EVEN THOUGH VETS SAID HE WAS COMPLETELY STERIL HE HAS SOME HOW MANGAED TO SUCCESFULLY GET MY BEBE KITTEN PREGNANT!!! NOT SOMETHING I WAS EXSPECTING AND I WAS VERY SHOCKED AND A LIL ANGRY BUT I JUST CAMT WAIT TO SEE THE BABIES NOW CAUSE I MISS HIM SO MUCH AND I HOPE ONE LOOKS JUST LIKE HIM...AND I DONT THINK ILL BE ABLE TO PART WITH ANY OF THEM THEY MIGHT BE LIFERS WITH ME AND THE REST OF MY CALICO AND TORTIE KITTIE CLAN! SHES READY TO POP ANY TIME NOW I CANT WAIT!

THIS IS HER FIRST AND LAST LITTER BEFORE SHE GOES ON A TREATMENT TO SAFELY KEEP HER FROM GETTING PREGNANT WITHOUT THE TROUBLE OF TRYING TO SPAY HER WITH HER BEING DEATHLY ALLERGIC TO ANASTESIA... WISH HER LUCK IM VERY NERVES...BUT ITS A GOOD NERVES.....I THINK? IM GONNA BE A GRANDMOTHER

i just wish buster boy was here to see his babies i bet there all gonna be so beautiful :( <3

shlargh

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Aweh, I'm really sorry to hear about Buster.

Congratulations on being a grandmother, though! I bet the babies will be super adorable. :)

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is a little girl I got from the shelter who was so needy of love and affection. The first day she spent behind the sofa. The next day she spent on my lap and slept with me under the covers and the 3rd day she tried to kill Lotto and I'm not joking. My ex was pouring blood after
separating them. No time to get water or anything. Whisky was terrified. He'd not been prepared for something like this. It was with a very heavy heart that I took her back. I tried to explain to them that she needs to be the only animal in the home but they wouldn't listen to me. What nonsense they said. She gets on fine with all the cats here. Like that means she id fine. Not if she has to share. I was so upset. Not just for her leaving a cage only to be put back but what could I do. Any case this is what she looked like. (I hope it won't happen to her again as they didn't believe me).