Labor

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am almost possitive Chance is a chocolate mitted. A long time breeder saw the kittens this morning and said he looked choc. but without one parent being choc, she wasn't sure, so she wouldn't tell me yes or no, but kind of gave me a little wink, like yeah, he is. She suggested keeping him to bring for a show, if he isn't choc, a judge would have no problems saying so, but she thought he definately looked chocolate to her. So I think I will be keeping Chance to show as a kitten, and depending on how he progresses, mabey longer, not sure what the plans will be for him.
Smudge is cute, but neither show or breed quality.
Ares could possibley be breed quality, he has a nice build and coat, but isn't show quality, his back feet on the bottom have seal, and so he doesn't have the boots he should have for being shown, so I don't know if he would give mis marked patterns if he was used as a breeder, so he will just be neutered when smudge is.
Yuki, she is my little star! The breeder feel in love with her, she has good color, she is good size, bigger then the boys even, her coat is sooo fluffy, and her marking are good, she has even mitts and good boots on the back, my mentor said she is acceptable for me to sell as a breeder, and if she keeps developing as nice she could be shown possibley. She is so awesome I am mad I sold her
Oh well, atleast I will be able to get a kitten from her later on. I am thinking of keeping the choc. and useing him as a stud, I will have to get another female of course all I have is the one queen, his mom. I don't know when I will get pics, so I will stop saying I will try today, and so on, I never do so, when I get some you will be the first to see them

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those are great photos! Yuki is SO wonderful. Is this Icey & Dante's first litter? At least you know what beautiful babies they will make! Make sure to reserve them a while first next time, LOL.

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Those are great photos! Yuki is SO wonderful. Is this Icey & Dante's first litter? At least you know what beautiful babies they will make! Make sure to reserve them a while first next time, LOL.
This is a beautiful litter. I was holding Yuki, but she really wanted her and I couldn't say no. I just hope for more girls next litter
This is Icey's third litter, but her and Dante's first together (dante's first.)

familytimerags

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Leslye,

You are right, this is a GORGEOUS litter. Icey and Dante' did a wonderful job. I love the blazes!! Smudge's blaze reminds me so much of our very loved Toulouse. I know that Kluchetta and her family will just fall for Smudge as soon as they have him in their arms. Ragdolls are so special, they just become more and more beautiful with age.
Yes, I am biased.

Yuki is beautiful, she would have been wonderful to hold back into your breeding program. Are her back legs even and clean marked as well? Any heel spots? What about her white chin and tummy stripe? Her front mitts look nice and even. You may see if the adopting family will take her out in a couple of shows.
Tell Icey to have more girls in her next litter.
Will she be repeated with Dante' again?
Boo's baby boy is going to my Dad's fiance'. This will be her 3rd Raggie now...LOL She has our Ariel (blue mitted) who will be 2 in August and Pink Floyd (seal bicolor) who will be a year old in August as well..LOL She hasn't named Boo's baby yet, and he is a blue bicolor. They will be married soon and when my Dad's kitty becomes involved in the mix, they will be a crazy cat household with 4 kitties!! If his fiance' has her way, I would imagine there will be more raggies in their future.

Thank you so much for the pictures!! They look like big, happy Raggies!!
I will be bugging you again in about a week for more.

Check your PM.

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by FamilytimeRags

Leslye,

You are right, this is a GORGEOUS litter. Icey and Dante' did a wonderful job. I love the blazes!! Smudge's blaze reminds me so much of our very loved Toulouse. I know that Kluchetta and her family will just fall for Smudge as soon as they have him in their arms. Ragdolls are so special, they just become more and more beautiful with age.
Yes, I am biased.

Yuki is beautiful, she would have been wonderful to hold back into your breeding program. Are her back legs even and clean marked as well? Any heel spots? What about her white chin and tummy stripe? Her front mitts look nice and even. You may see if the adopting family will take her out in a couple of shows.
Tell Icey to have more girls in her next litter.
Will she be repeated with Dante' again?
Boo's baby boy is going to my Dad's fiance'. This will be her 3rd Raggie now...LOL She has our Ariel (blue mitted) who will be 2 in August and Pink Floyd (seal bicolor) who will be a year old in August as well..LOL She hasn't named Boo's baby yet, and he is a blue bicolor. They will be married soon and when my Dad's kitty becomes involved in the mix, they will be a crazy cat household with 4 kitties!! If his fiance' has her way, I would imagine there will be more raggies in their future.

Thank you so much for the pictures!! They look like big, happy Raggies!!
I will be bugging you again in about a week for more.

Check your PM.
I will be repeating this breeding, they are such nice kitties! I had been thinking about breeding Ice again with a different male so I can keep a kitten that I can use with Dante' too, but I will just have to get a female from another breeder soon. Icey's first litter was awesome too, and all girls, but they were all color points, but they weren't as nice as these guys, I don't think. I am pretty biast when it comes to raggies, too, so don't feel bad
I have emailed the lady about yuki, to see if she has any interest in showing.
she has nice even boots dorothy said, she doesn't have any heel spots or any thing, but she doesn't seem to have the white chin, like I have seen other kittens her age has, I thought it may take longer to show up, but I have seen other kittens with it, so she may not be quite as nicely marked as I thought, but she is lovely just the same and will have nice kittens.
Chance is too light, I can't quite tell how well marked he is yet, but he will be a nice stud. but I can't tell if he has any heel spots, or how even his boots and mitts are. He is such a sweetie though! he is my little leg climber though, every time I turn around I have a kitten climbing my leg, and 9 times out of 10 it's chance! Ice is in heat and driving me crazy right now, what aweful noises come out of these little buggers! Celeste let both cats out a little while ago, and I thought about spaying ice, I was concerned her and Dante' breed and it's much too soon, so she was almost spayed about two weeks ago, I am glad I waited

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Time has gone so quickly! I can't believe the babies are already 8 weeks old today! I will be having Yuki go soon, I am rather attached to her, so I don't want her here for too much longer, I will never beable to part with her!
I will try and get some new baby pics up for every one to see of their 8 week birthday! Smudge will be staying with me the longest! I want to be sure he is nice and big and healthy for his long trip across country

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by celestialrags

Time has gone so quickly! I can't believe the babies are already 8 weeks old today! I will be having Yuki go soon, I am rather attached to her, so I don't want her here for too much longer, I will never beable to part with her!
I will try and get some new baby pics up for every one to see of their 8 week birthday! Smudge will be staying with me the longest! I want to be sure he is nice and big and healthy for his long trip across country
My baby!

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got a pretty good picture of Yuki, I thought I would share. I will try to get some pics of every one else to put up too. I will definately try and get some pictures of smudge for his mommy, but for now, here is my cute little yuki, I really wish I was keeping her, she is so adorable!

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h3...s/b31dbf17.jpg

familytimerags

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Leslye,

She is gorgeous!! And just look at her holding that paw up, saying "Look at my magnificent mitts!"
Dante and Icey did produce gorgeous kittens!

Are they a little over 8 weeks old now? She looks like she is good size, as did the others. Have you set the appointment for spay and neuters?
Kiara's 3 boys were neutered yesterday. They were 10.5 weeks old, and almost 3 lbs, so they were completely ready for it. They turn 11 weeks old on Sunday. They are all on dry kibble, and they do perfect on litter training, so this next week and a half we will concentrate on proper places to claw.

I have loved the pictures, keep them coming.

ruby perry

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

Now for Kiara's 4 week old Fluffballs. They all have homes. 2 of the boys get to stay together. One of the boys goes to Utah, and the little girl will be about an hour away from us. They are going to be so spoiled.

We hope you enjoy seeing pictures of our babies.
Nikki, we raise Ragdolls. You can also see beautiful pictures of other Ragdolls, from another member here that raises Ragdolls as well.

http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82196

Kiara's 3 boys were neutered yesterday. They were 10.5 weeks old, and almost 3 lbs, so they were completely ready for it. They turn 11 weeks old on Sunday. They are all on dry kibble, and they do perfect on litter training, so this next week and a half we will concentrate on proper places to claw.
FamilytimeRags-
I noticed from an earlier post Kiara had 4 babies. What is the safe age to spay the little girl?

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Leslye,

She is gorgeous!! And just look at her holding that paw up, saying "Look at my magnificent mitts!"
Dante and Icey did produce gorgeous kittens!

Are they a little over 8 weeks old now? She looks like she is good size, as did the others. Have you set the appointment for spay and neuters?

I have loved the pictures, keep them coming.
They are 9 weeks old today! I wonder how much they weigh...

familytimerags

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The little girl is going to a breeder to be shown and to be a potential breeder, so she will not be spayed.
Our vet will spay and neuter as soon as the kitten reaches 2 lbs, (that goes for males or females) Our kittens usually reach the 2lb mark by 8 weeks old, but we typically spay and neuter all between 10-11 weeks old. I want to be sure all kittens are eating dry food and are completely weaned from Mom.
We have had many male and female kittens early altered and have never had a problem, as well they have grown up to be healthy adults.

Here are a few links that explain more on pediatric spay and neuter.
http://www.winnfelinehealth.org//hea...ay-neuter.html

http://www.catvet.homestead.com/EarlyAlter.html

I hope you find the links helpful.

ruby perry

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

The little girl is going to a breeder to be shown and to be a potential breeder, so she will not be spayed.
Our vet will spay and neuter as soon as the kitten reaches 2 lbs, (that goes for males or females) Our kittens usually reach the 2lb mark by 8 weeks old, but we typically spay and neuter all between 10-11 weeks old. I want to be sure all kittens are eating dry food and are completely weaned from Mom.
We have had many male and female kittens early altered and have never had a problem, as well they have grown up to be healthy adults.

Here are a few links that explain more on pediatric spay and neuter.
http://www.winnfelinehealth.org//hea...ay-neuter.html

http://www.catvet.homestead.com/EarlyAlter.html

I hope you find the links helpful.
That will be nice to have the female going to a breeder in Oklahoma where you can see the pretty little kittens she produces.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, if anyone has been following, I heard from Leslye (Celestialrags) today. She's having TERRIBLE computer problems and I hadn't heard from her for a while. Smudge is going in to be neutered next week, and he will be headed here soon after that. I think around July 6. There will be LOTS of photos, don't worry!

familytimerags

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi Kim,

Are you loved by a Raggie yet?
I hope Leslye's computer trouble ends soon, I miss hearing from her. I look forward to pictures, and lots of them.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hi Kim,

Are you loved by a Raggie yet?
I hope Leslye's computer trouble ends soon, I miss hearing from her. I look forward to pictures, and lots of them.
Not quite yet, darn. Turned out the neuter appointment was July 3, but I haven't heard how it went. She wants to keep him a bit after the neuter to make sure he's ok. He's 13 weeks old today!
I think her computer is hosed.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Update for everyone! I spoke with Leslye this morning, and Smudgie didn't get neutered yet because the vet had a whole bunch of emergencies the day of his scheduled neuter. So the re-schedule is the 20th, and he should be flying to me on the 27th. At least that's the plan so far, LOL! Leslye says hi to everyone, and she feels terrible that her computer's so messed up.