KUMBULU WHERE ARE YOUuuuuuuuuuuuuu

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
***steps out of the plane washroom***

Can they make plane washroom's any smaller???

Mr. Cat! You are so daring and adventurous!! I am glad you are on our side!! I guess I'll have to forgive you for your drunken stupor I last left you in.

I think Bundy doesn't need anymore margaritas Whisker's Mom!! How can she be cunning and flirtatious lying wasted on the floor with old peanuts stuck to the side of her head?!

Mmmm...I think I have to take the bartending privledges away from her since she doesn't know when to stop pouring! I'm the new bartender!! How about in honour of all the Russian Blue kitty's out there I'll be making special White and Black Russians for all my mates!

**Looks out plane window**

Does Mr. Cat have a beacon or something on him?? Those swamps and marshes look pretty dense and it will take him a long time to get out of there!

Kumbulu??!! How did you balance on the plane's wing for that long!! Now that's talent. Get in here before you lose the rest of your clothes!

kumbulu

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Clothes? I was supposed to have clothes? I thought we were headed to a nudist colony??? *rips flap from wing and hides her nakedness* Uh oh...bad move.
\\ /
..\\ /
....\\ /
......\\ /
........\\ /
..........\\ /
...........\\ /
............\\ /
............\\ /
............\\ /
............\\ /
............\\ /

mr. cat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
But the U.S. Coast Guard saved me!

Kumbulu! Yay!

You're back! Hooray! We've been worried to death about you! Here, have a nice cup of hot chocolate and tell us all about your adventure.

:tounge2:

=^..^=

kumbulu

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OK well it all started when I woke up from this nightmare I was having about being taken hostage by an army of kitties. I woke up to find that it wasn't a nightmare - it was REALLY happening. It was so much like Gulliver's Travels, they had me surrounded and were trying to...oh it's so traumatising...I don't know if I can go on... they were all chanting..."BuNN is our KING, BuNN is our KING!!"

bren.1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tania, Luckily Leslie didn't drink all the margaritas, I think you need a double after your traumatic experience.