KUMBULU WHERE ARE YOUuuuuuuuuuuuuu

bren.1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are you sure we can trust Bundy with margaritas? You saw what happened, I know they were spiked but still. This isn't just a trick by Darth BuNN to give us all massive hangovers? If not, make mine on the rocks with salt.

whisker's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dang.....I'm responsible for the Margaritas and I don't even know how to make one!!!! Ooops. So, Branda....rocks and salt huh????

bren.1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Need some help, Ghys? Take some tequila, some sours mix, or margarita mix, some ice and a little orange juice, unless there's cointreau around somewhere. Shake it all together, and voila! Margaritas for everyone. I knew those years of working in a Mexican restaurant would pay off some day.

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
How do want those margaritas - frozen, shaken or blended? What flavor - golden, strawberry, blue or bubble gum?

They've been coming up with some weird combinations, the past few years.

I'll bet that Darth Bunn would fall for a bubble gum margarita.

-bunn-

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Actually Darth Bunn does not drink. Darth Bunn, Sink Lord does not require al-ke-hol (note the silly spelling) to become drunk. Breathing through this plastic mask all day has the same effect....

-bunn-

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Kumbulu was recently seen going AWOL from the Kitty Army! From reports I have recieved she was mumbling something like 'chocolate, must have chocolate'.

I'm sure she'll so return, we have sent out scouting patrols to bring her back safe and well.

mr. cat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's good news, BuNN! I suggest we declare a truce in this "war" until such time as Kumbulu is found and returns to our midst.

=^..^=

auburn412

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I will have my parents keep an eye out for her here in the US. If she is searching for chocolate, they can help.

My dad ALWAYS keeps chocolate in their truck (they drive over the road semi together) becasue my dad says if my mom doesn't get her choclate when she needs it she gets mean. teehee.

whisker's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Now....Mr.Cat, a truce???? This wouldn't be because you are trying to get out of sky diving is it??? Nah...not Mr. Cat.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bundylee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OHHhhhhh NOOoooooooooooooo

Mr Cat!!!!!!! Mr Cat????? Oh Dear! He looks so small down there......I hope he doesn't fall asleep! Did anyone pack the parachute into his bag? Oh me oh my!!!!!!

Auburn412 please pass the chocolate! does anyone know if they make chocolate margaritas???

casiokitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
KUMBULU, I just wanted to say what beautiful cats you have. How many? I am up to seven and have no more space. I do not know what breed any of mine are. They were all kittens or cats in trouble when I got them. One in a drain pipe. I want to say thank you for helping take care of them. There are too many out in the wild! They thank you too.

-bunn-

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I want to know did he jump or was he pushed? And as his face is covered up I wonder if it's really him?

/me hunts down Mr Cat and finds out that he's been hiding Kumbulu is his shed.

Ah ha, Kumbulu thief.

Oops lost her again.

bundylee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmmmm Mr Cat jumped all of his own free will! *ahem* Now what do you want crazy man???

bundylee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
NO PIE FOR YOU!!!!!!!!

We have got some rather nice cake though!!! Go to the Valentines thread NOW!!! or no pie, cake or soup for you NEE!

whisker's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mr.Cat....my idol! I knew you could do it!!! (getting back into seat and buckling seatbelt ) We, I mean....I just had to 'convince' him that it was okay to let go.....

Bundy...one chocolate margartia coming your way as soon as I land. Just move over a little bit will ya? This seat is not made for two. And thank you for your assistance with Mr. Cat. It'll be 'our' little secret.

Okay, so ingredients are: tequila, sours mix, ice, orange juice,....I'm guessing if you want a chocolate one, I'll just throw in the rest of my chocolate bar here
No...No....I insist!

Kumbulu....I know you are partial to LURKING but....come out, come out, wherever you are!!!!!!!!

Oh, and Bundy....calling BuNN a crazy man? Geesh....back to charm school for you. That is not the way to win his heart...or maybe it is??????
Plan B: Step 1....

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You didnt defect to BuNN's barmy army did yah Kumbulu??

We are sooo relieved you are back!