Adult Cat
Purraise
So how's everyone here... my baby is now 7 months and 6 lb

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snowballmomy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
He is shedding hair from 3 days.. it can be related to the season change?.. spring started so maybe?

rhondalee

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My cats didn't really.start shedding much until they got older, so maybe you're just now noticing it because he's grown. They shed their baby fur between 6 and 12 months old.

He is gorgeous. You've done a great job nurturing him.

snowballmomy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

He is now 10 months.. the only thing he worries me is i wasn't around for 12 days and my husband look aftered him..
So now being alone whole day in a house he learned to pee every were.. like almost on everything

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
He is stunning! The peeing may be from the stress of you being gone. Inappropriate peeing is usually from stress or a urinary tract infection. Is it possible he needs treatment for a UTI?

You'll need to clean all the pee spots with an enzyme cleaner to remove the smells, and begin putting him in the litter box several times a day. Let us know what happens!

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is stunning! The peeing may be from the stress of you being gone. Inappropriate peeing is usually from stress or a urinary tract infection. Is it possible he needs treatment for a UTI?

You'll need to clean all the pee spots with an enzyme cleaner to remove the smells, and begin putting him in the litter box several times a day. Let us know what happens!
I'm wondering if he could be spraying as well.

snowballmomy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm wondering if he could be spraying as well.
he wasn't spraying i noticed that the different litter hubby brought he didn't like it much.. its the same thing just different brand.. but i also figured out that the litter us to smell bad.. really bad.. this 1 don't smell as bad if i don't clean yp same time.. and a bit cheaper then what hubby buys.. and i also lay newspapers in the bottom of the sand..maybe that's y it doesn't smell as bad..

rhondalee

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
How's he doing now? Is he still.going everywhere? I just went through that problem. I have 6 cats, so it was really hard to figure out who was doing it. My youngest cat was constipated, so I took her to the vet. They gave her an x ray in case she had a blockage. Turns out she had 2 bladder stones. She had them removed, and I haven't found any accidents since.

snowballmomy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
How's he doing now? Is he still.going everywhere? I just went through that problem. I have 6 cats, so it was really hard to figure out who was doing it. My youngest cat was constipated, so I took her to the vet. They gave her an x ray in case she had a blockage. Turns out she had 2 bladder stones. She had them removed, and I haven't found any accidents since.
he doesn't like his litter box to be a little dirty..he will never use it twice like he goes n pees n comes and meows.. then when i clean he goes n does his business.. i think he is scared at night the most.. he still sometime messes.. but i bring the box in the sitting room at night so its easy for him...