Kitten unwell after vaccinations

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
So incredibly handsome! And maybe a little bit spoiled! [emoji]128521[/emoji][emoji]128149[/emoji][emoji]128062[/emoji]

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snowballmomy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yes handsome and spoilt, and now he is over 4kg

snowballmomy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
He has turned over a year now and just sprayed him today.. so worried.. he is such a busy body don't want to rest..n wants to walk around..

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Most male cats are unaffected by neutering, and back to themselves almost immediately! [emoji]128522[/emoji]

snowballmomy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
He was in pain and a bit nausea didn't eat much yesterday but he is perfectly alright today.. still in bit pain i had to put him in a cage for him to rest overnight and he was up at 4.30.. gone quite.. he doesn't cry so much any more... buy back to all other normal eat, drink n play

snowballmomy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Most male cats are unaffected by neutering, and back to themselves almost immediately! [emoji]128522[/emoji]
he isn't really him self... infect no noise making at all... but he likes to interfere in everything single thing.. and walking around the house want to jump on furniture etc...

snowballmomy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I was dizzy looking at the blood but he is recovering very fast.. I'm so happy

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Blood? There should not be blood from a neuter.

Most males are under anesthesia for 10 minutes for a neuter. It's a simple procedure on males. Did your vet have experience?

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There may be blood from the surgery. My males had small amounts around the surgery site, but no new or fresh bright red blood should be apparent. Check to make sure it is not new blood. If you have questions call your vet or bring in a picture on your phone to show them.  Good luck!

snowballmomy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Blood? There should not be blood from a neuter.
Yes she's a professional and really good 1... it was from the surgery he is fine now... n even wants to play a little... missing his meows
Most males are under anesthesia for 10 minutes for a neuter. It's a simple procedure on males. Did your vet have experience?

snowballmomy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
There may be blood from the surgery. My males had small amounts around the surgery site, but no new or fresh bright red blood should be apparent. Check to make sure it is not new blood. If you have questions call your vet or bring in a picture on your phone to show them.  Good luck!
it was a fresh surgery maybe thats y like u said... it seems to be healing now.. n his not in so much pain i see his already licking and clean today...