Kitten already expecting kittens!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lea98

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
lol! Amira is jealous! I agree, you'll have to buy another one! :biggrin:
It has literally been an hour or two and she is STILL in there! :lol: You would think she'd be bored of it by now lol. Other places to lay in and she chooses the one place specifically for Sun. I guess that's why Amira's name translates into Princess. :tongue:

mazie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
sounds as though Amira's claimed that bin, can you or a family member run out and pick up another one for Sun?? :)That may be the easiest way to handle this.

lea98

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
sounds as though Amira's claimed that bin, can you or a family member run out and pick up another one for Sun?? :)That may be the easiest way to handle this.
Yeah, I'm heading to Walmart tomorrow. I have to pet sit for someone today, but leave it to Amira to think everything is for her lol

mazie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds like you have a diva on your hands, believe me, I have one of those myself!!:confused:

lea98

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sounds like you have a diva on your hands, believe me, I have one of those myself!!:confused:
Oh yes, she is quite the diva. I got Sun hoping to socialize her with another cat as she was thinking she was a dog for awhile lol:lol: Now she thinks of Sun and the dogs as her minions.

mazie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Boy can I cry me a river on that comment. Katy has all the neighborhood dogs scared stiff of her. There is nothing funnier than watching a 9 lb cat chasing a 50lb dog down the street. Hysterical!!:lol:

lea98

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Boy can I cry me a river on that comment. Katy has all the neighborhood dogs scared stiff of her. There is nothing funnier than watching a 9 lb cat chasing a 50lb dog down the street. Hysterical!!:lol:
Amira can talk the talk but definitely can't walk it. She'll act all tough at home but the other day and rooster crowed at the window and she was like the vanishing cat from Alice in Wonderland:crackup:

daisyd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I followed your post early on and wondered what I would have done in that situation. When I read you cancelled the appointment I wasn't surprised also as think I may have. Glad your mum is going to have one of the kittens ! Amira sounds like our gracie ! Everything Is for her even our bed . She pretended she was sleeping last night when my hubby tried to move her from his side of the bed so he could get in. He's on nights tonight so she has his side of the bed claimed already

lea98

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I followed your post early on and wondered what I would have done in that situation. When I read you cancelled the appointment I wasn't surprised also as think I may have. Glad your mum is going to have one of the kittens ! Amira sounds like our gracie ! Everything Is for her even our bed . She pretended she was sleeping last night when my hubby tried to move her from his side of the bed so he could get in. He's on nights tonight so she has his side of the bed claimed already
Aww, how cute!:p I ended up going to Walmart yesterday anyway and bought a replacement turbo scratcher center thing and now Amira is claiming that as her bed. Don't know why, it doesn't look comfy but anything new is hers lol

lea98

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
PicsArt_05-05-04.50.15.jpg

Happy Sunday everyone from Sun and I! We are officially approaching the last 2 weeks of Sun's pregnancy. (Est. May 9-16th) With the time steadily approaching, I realized I don't really know what I should be looking for. Do cats show any noticeable signs of labor I should look out for?

lea98

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
UPDATE:

Well it's time!!! Sun is officially in labor, will update the genders and colors later. I will try to upload some pictures in the morning. OMG I'M SO NERVOUS!!

lea98

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
UPDATE:

Five kittens! Three (3) orange, one (1) black, and one (1) calico. Genders unknown, I'll probably check after giving her a few moments to rest.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
UPDATE:

Five kittens! Three (3) orange, one (1) black, and one (1) calico. Genders unknown, I'll probably check after giving her a few moments to rest.
Wow! That's quite a lot! Sun will surely have her paws full. ;) So glad to hear that her delivery went well. I'm sure that people here will be able to help you ID the genders, if you need any assistance with that. I can tell you now that the calico is female, though! :thumbsup: