• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pombina

I'm going on holiday in the summer
wink wink nudge nudge lol
I won't be around the first three weeks of June (my niece will be in Europe for the first time), and for all of August, but otherwise Scotland is just a short flight away!
Susan would be closer (hint, hint).
Maybe we could start an international house/cat swapping program - You come here and take care of my cat(s), and I'll do the same for yours.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Teufel and Kaylee have settled back in perfictly except for one thing
Teufel would not leave me alone at 5:30 am!

I said to my self "thanks tricia! now they are being little pests instead of doing this at 11 am!"

My mother got up not long after that and she fed teufel and kaylee, I got up at 8:30 and they were sleeping i was upset bcause kaylee wasnt giving me cuddles but teufel was soo loving that it made up for it.

Teufel wont play with panic mouse, kaylee has thrown all the mice into the water bowl and keeps on pulling them back out i think she is giving them a bath

She just found her favourite mouse that is pretty much all broken and has been playing with it for the past 30 mins

Teufel is so unhappy with the litter that as soon as he has finished pooping he goes to wipe his butt on my bed.

He wont stop cherping

Once again thank you so much for looking after them, i know they had a wonderful time with you!

They definetely know who the doseoffner is now back to old routines

I'm glad to see that Jamie is happy now since the little pesks are gone

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so pleased Teufel and Kaylee had a good holiday and Jamie can now have his home back!!

I think you've started something now, Tricia!!

Originally Posted by rosiemac

Hey bring them!, they could stay in my room and they could do shifts between my two on exploring the house etc...
Can I be included in this?!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

...Kaylee has thrown all the mice into the water bowl and keeps on pulling them back out; I think she is giving them a bath :lol3
That's probably necessary! She kept putting the toys in the food bowls, or pushing them under the piano or bed, so they got pretty "icky". It was so cool to actually experience kitties I'd heard/read so much about "live". Jamie seems to have returned to his normal routine. I gave the house a good scrubbing today, and washed all the stuff your babies used, so that he wouldn't be reminded of their "hateful" presence. I'm still surprised that he hissed at you and your mom. He generally hides when strangers are here. I guess he remembered that you brought the two little "Plagegeister" (gremlins) here.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

That's probably necessary! She kept putting the toys in the food bowls, or pushing them under the piano or bed, so they got pretty "icky". It was so cool to actually experience kitties I'd heard/read so much about "live". Jamie seems to have returned to his normal routine. I gave the house a good scrubbing today, and washed all the stuff your babies used, so that he wouldn't be reminded of their "hateful" presence. I'm still surprised that he hissed at you and your mom. He generally hides when strangers are here. I guess he remembered that you brought the two little "Plagegeister" (gremlins) here.

I actually thought he may have been a little friendlier because the last time he actually sniffed my hand!
I was actually offended he hissed at me but he looked adorable at the same time

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

Course you can
As long as it's not the first 2 weeks in august when i'm at Gils.
I doubt I'll be away this year, but I'll deinitely have you take care of my kitties for a holiday if I do!

Plus, my house is always open for Rosie and Sophie!