Juicy's thread!!!

mrsd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Noodle is an awesome name for a ferret. I enjoyed looking at your sweet Juicy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
thanks everyone!!! I took some more pics today! I'm on a roll!!!
Here ya go!
Juicy under the couch:

Playing with a toy:

Destin joins in:

By the window again!

Another new toy! He LOVES this so much!!! (Destin does too!!!)

And here are my favorite pictures! If you look closely, you can Juicy watching me from the window (the window with the curtain pulled aside).

I hope I'm not boring you with all these new pictures!!!

emma's friend

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Who could ever get bored with Juicy?!?!

Grace always looks out the front window whenever we're coming or going too.

I was showing these pictures to my husband tonight. I can hear him in the other room right now telling Grace that she has a "fine looking boy".

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Juicy, boring? Never. Looks like she's getting along famously with Destin! I can see her looking out the window. I love it when I drive up from work. I have the side windows like you do on either side of the front door and I can usually see little kitty faces looking for me.
I always stop and wave at them.

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay even more Juicy pictures! You're spoiling us! And Juicy has a turbo scratcher like Baylee does (that blue toy)! Wouldn't it be fun to watch the two of them play with it together? :-D

What a sweet little boy you have there! And I love Destin too... I want a Yorkie. Can I come over?

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
PLEASE!!!! I WANT MORE JUICY NOODLES!!!!!

Off the record, what kind of camera are you using to take these magnificent beautiful shots of your kitties? They're so crystal clear and perfect, I enjoyed ALL of them so very much.

AND YOUR HOUSE!!!! It's like looking at a magazine of the 10 Most Beautiful Homes in the World!!!!
I want to be one of your cats

snowleop

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwww.... I'm so glad Destin and Juicy are friends. I was worried Destin was getting jealous of Juicy (I'm thinking of the photo of him holding one of Juicy's toy mouse in his teeth -- "See, I can be a cat, too, Mommy!"
)

BTW, careful of that couch. It looks like a recliner and I've heard of cats dying because they got caught in the wrong place when their owners moved the "recline" handle (up or down).

Also, I NEVER get bored of Juicy pictures. I'm subscribed to the thread so I can be notified as soon as there are new ones!!

rita

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great Picture
He sure is a cutie!

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
the mom is Grace. She is now owned by Amie (Emma's Friend). Or do you mean his new mommy, which is ME!?!?!

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SnowLeop

BTW, careful of that couch. It looks like a recliner and I've heard of cats dying because they got caught in the wrong place when their owners moved the "recline" handle (up or down).
Thanks for your concern, that would be a horrible thing! We are VERY cautious when we use the recliners. I am constantly making sure Juicy is not underneath before someone lowers the foot-rest.

ccoccocats, thanks so much for your kind words! And everyone else's at that! The camera is a Sony. Not sure about the specifics. It does really well, except on action shots, as you can see, cause some are a bit blurry!

And thanks so much for the comment about my house!!!
You all are too sweet!!!

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

What great pictures! Your babies are adorable! was it hard to get juicy to let you put a sweater on her?
hehe! It wasn't very hard, he was just like "Mom, what are you doing!?!" and i got it on him pretty easily. It was as easy the second time, however, because I think he remembered how weird it was the first time!

jedumihamama

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh, wow! what an adorable, sweet little boy! How could anyone ever get tired of pics? It's so neat how they all play with each other!!! Cute, cute, cute!!!!
What a wonderful family!

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RoyalEnchntrss

where do you guys get your kitty clothes??? i wanna get something for finnegan!
sooooo cute!
I got that sweater for Juicy from Wal-Mart...it was only like $4. it wa sa bargain! I am going to Petsmart this weekend to get him a new outfit, though. I'll post pics!