Juicy's thread!!!

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So how come you didn't get to name them after designers? What happened? And I can't wait to see how Juicy looks in a new outfit!

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
great photos

awwwwww how sweet of you to sleep next to them the first few nights - awwwwww that certainly is love
Its a wonderful photo

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I caught Juicy sleeping with his paw over his face! I was lucky to snap the picture right before he woke up. This is also posted on a special thread on here for pictures of cats with their paws over their faces. Isn't it adorable?!?!?!?!

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OH I'm SOOOO upset!!! I took a whole buncha new pictures of Juicy cause this thread is in desperate need of an update...so, I bring the digital to work with me cause I have 8 hours of nothing to do but answer the occasional phone call and get paid for it, and what did i forget? I forgot to bring the cord to connect the camera to the computer!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Sorry everyone, I really wanted to show you new pictures!!! He's getting SO big!!! I will upload them when i get home i guess!

Have a great day everyone! Check back later for new Juicy pics!!!

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no! Way to get my hopes up and then CRUSH them! I got so excited when I saw this thread had been updated... well, now I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of handsome Juicy - he must be getting so big!

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
he is!!! It makes me sad! But, as he is getting older, he is getting even MORE cuddly and sweet! I didn't know it was possible! He is such a great little guy! I love him SOOO much!!!

Well, I'll get them up later...so sorry to disappoint you! I hope work is going good for you, Ari!!!

I get off in a little less that 2.5 hours!!! YAY!!!

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LaceyDF

he is!!! It makes me sad! But, as he is getting older, he is getting even MORE cuddly and sweet! I didn't know it was possible! He is such a great little guy! I love him SOOO much!!!

Well, I'll get them up later...so sorry to disappoint you! I hope work is going good for you, Ari!!!

I get off in a little less that 2.5 hours!!! YAY!!!
Aw way to make me feel even worse... I'm stuck at work for another 8 hours! And I just found out we don't have an early show to do so I have to sit here for another 3-4 hours and do absolutely nothing!

How old is Juicy now? Baylee is almost 8 months old, they grow so fast! She is getting a bit more cuddly herself, in her own way. Can't wait to see how they are when they're even older!

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's been a while, but...Here's JUICY!!! I apologize for not updating in a while, but I have been very busy lately. Juice is 5 months and 7 days old today, and he is getting so big!!! He has also become pretty photogenic!!!

Best buds, Juicy and Destin

Juicy's favorite spot in the house next to the window:

If you look closely you can see his freckles in his ear!

Juicy and Noodle playing:

NOODLE!!!

Stretching!!!

Sleepy time!!!

Hope you enjoyed!!!

rita

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What cute pictures. he's such a handsome little boy

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
thanks girls! He is such a sweetheart, i just wish you could see him in person!!!

emma's friend

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great shots! You're right, he DOES look just like his mom, Grace!! He's a sweetie! I'm glad he has other furry friends to play with. Noodle is a cute name for your ferret. And Destin is charming as always. I can't believe how much he looks like his mom. . .WOW!

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw, he's so handsome! Wow he's getting to be so big - he looks more grownup than Baylee does... and she's almost 8 months old! I'm so glad you updated his thread... I love seeing your gorgeous little boy!

snowleop

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I LOVE the new Juicy pictures. What a handsome kitten he is! I just love how he plays with your ferret and dog! You're lucky to have such a sweet boy!