Juicy's thread!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks so much, RObin! I just LOVE the Thomas and Cooper thread, too!!! They are SO adorable!!! The rest of your crew are beautiful as well!

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LaceyDF

Thanks so much, RObin! I just LOVE the Thomas and Cooper thread, too!!! They are SO adorable!!! The rest of your crew are beautiful as well!
Thanks.....I bet Juicy would have a big time playing with Thomas and Cooper since they're all the same age.

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh i am sure he would LOVE that!!! And i would love to watch

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
thank you! I love your kitties too...although I am a bit partial to your Simba! Don't tell the others, though!!!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
No wonder you love him so much. He is too cute for words. What a gorgeous little face.

Thanks for sharing with us - keep 'em comin'.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Great pics of Juicy!
I love that he lets you put clothes on him!

snowleop

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I LOVE the photos of Juicy in his new outfit. He is just so CUTE!!!

I also like the ones where he's swatting at the window trying to touch your hand with his paws. He really is a precious kitty!

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hey everyone! Between yesterday and today I took some cute pics of Juicy. He's such a cutie pie!

Waking up from a nap with me:

Falling back asleep while I got ready for work:
(by the way, he told me he was dreaming of Baylee in this picture)

Helping his Grandma with the taxes (so he thought...):

Laying around, thinking of Baylee:

I
Baylee!!!

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Juicy thanks you! He also wishes Molly and Penelope good luck in finding their Valentines! Let him know if they need any help...he's got lots of cute male friends on here!

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LaceyDF

Juicy thanks you! He also wishes Molly and Penelope good luck in finding their Valentines! Let him know if they need any help...he's got lots of cute male friends on here!
Juicy, don't worry your pretty little body over Molly and Penelope, I'm taking care of their Valentines. They won't be needing any help, thank you, anyway. P.S.: Is Juicy GAY? Just wondering since he's got so many "...cute male friends".
Now don't get all bent out of shape on me again, ok? It's just a question!

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ccoccocats

Juicy, don't worry your pretty little body over Molly and Penelope, I'm taking care of their Valentines. They won't be needing any help, thank you, anyway. P.S.: Is Juicy GAY? Just wondering since he's got so many "...cute male friends".
Now don't get all bent out of shape on me again, ok? It's just a question!
Hey Juicy baby! You're looking sooo cute, I'm so lucky to have such a handsome valentine! Ignore Angel, with a name like that can you really take him seriously? He honestly has to ask if you're gay? Honey, I'll vouch for you being straight any day! I think he's just jealous that you got me! Now now Angel, I'm not trying to start any fights... but you question my man's manhood, I HAD to retaliate!

Anyway, I love the new pictures of you Juicy, you look so sweet and soft and I can't wait til I can see you again and snuggle with you...

Yours,
Baylee

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pinkdaisy226

Hey Juicy baby! You're looking sooo cute, I'm so lucky to have such a handsome valentine! Ignore Angel, with a name like that can you really take him seriously? He honestly has to ask if you're gay? Honey, I'll vouch for you being straight any day! I think he's just jealous that you got me! Now now Angel, I'm not trying to start any fights... but you question my man's manhood, I HAD to retaliate!

Anyway, I love the new pictures of you Juicy, you look so sweet and soft and I can't wait til I can see you again and snuggle with you...

Yours,
Baylee
Well hello Baylee, we meet AGAIN! I see you were a bit affected about my questioning Juicy Wussy's manhood? If he were a real man he'd feel secure enough with himself, don't you think?

But nooooooooooo, it looks like you wear the pants in this relationship which leads me to think that Juicy Wussy is not all he's hyped up to be!

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ccoccocats

Well hello Baylee, we meet AGAIN! I see you were a bit affected about my questioning Juicy Wussy's manhood? If he were a real man he'd feel secure enough with himself, don't you think?

But nooooooooooo, it looks like you wear the pants in this relationship which leads me to think that Juicy Wussy is not all he's hyped up to be!
You know what, I don't need to defend myself or him. Calling him out on a thread? Shame on you... what's the point in picking on him? What did he ever do to you?

I've decided I'm not taking your bait anymore. I won't let you ruin our happiness! Juicy baby, I
you, don't worry about Angel!

-Baylee