Jigsaws

susanm9006

Lola
Top Cat
Purraise
Puzzle piece trays - I don’t know what everyone is using but I love plastic cafeteria trays for storing my sorted pieces. They have a deep enough lip that they can hold a lot and still stack nicely on top of one another. I have half a dozen and go back and forth between them as I am working on sections.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Puzzle piece trays - I don’t know what everyone is using but I love plastic cafeteria trays for storing my sorted pieces. They have a deep enough lip that they can hold a lot and still stack nicely on top of one another. I have half a dozen and go back and forth between them as I am working on sections.
Yep, that's what I use. :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Probably my last for the year... it was a Ravensburger op shop find and was a lot of fun.

PXL_20231224_082812173.jpg

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
We bought a puzzle board with drawers similar to this:

47271.jpg

If we still need more room than those I use disposable aluminum pans.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I decided with the winter blahs about to hit, that maybe doing a jigsaw puzzle might help brighten up my days. So I checked out the puzzles at Walmart, and bought a 500 piece SureLox Studio Pets one. Yes, there's cats, as well as dogs. I needed something fun. :) Also lots of different colours, so hopefully it won't be too much of a challenge. Here's a pic of the pieces. Look like an easy one?

1703956849499.png

susanm9006

Lola
Top Cat
Purraise
I decided with the winter blahs about to hit, that maybe doing a jigsaw puzzle might help brighten up my days. So I checked out the puzzles at Walmart, and bought a 500 piece SureLox Studio Pets one. Yes, there's cats, as well as dogs. I needed something fun. :) Also lots of different colours, so hopefully it won't be too much of a challenge. Here's a pic of the pieces. Look like an easy one?

View attachment 466800
Hard to know if they are easy or hard until you spread the pieces out. Cat fur is challenging but cats make for a fun puzzle. I am just starting a cat puzzle as well. I think it will be on the easier side but we will see.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
How many pieces in that one, susanm9006 susanm9006 . Looks like one I'd really find fun, and not be too difficult..

Here's a teaser on the one I'm working on. Taking my time, but really enjoying it.

1704563158244.png

susanm9006

Lola
Top Cat
Purraise
How many pieces in that one, susanm9006 susanm9006 . Looks like one I'd really find fun, and not be too difficult..

Here's a teaser on the one I'm working on. Taking my time, but really enjoying it.
It is 1000 pieces. The easy part was assembling the different colored squares. The hard part was that the pieces are all fairly similar in shape and much of the cats was also same colors. But I enjoyed every minute.