Jake- Gone but never forgotten

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know how you feel. We lost duchess two years ago yesterday. I've already dedicated a post to her in the bridge. If that wasn't bad enough, a fellow birder from our local audubon society suffered from a heart attack and his funeral was yesterday.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jake, I still miss you so much. It's only been 3 months and it feels like much longer since I snuggled with you. Merry Christmas Buddy Boy. I love you.

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Awwww Tammie
Your baby boy will be watching over you over the christmas holidays
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

Thinking of you and beautiful Jake
Thank you to both of you. I think this is why I've had a hard time getting into Christmas this year (Jake). I'm really trying though!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know the feeling
I know that Jake & Davidson are up there celebrating the holidays together though

to you, Tammie

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know that feeling all too well, Tammie......I'm very glad to hear that I'm not the only one! Hub is having a hard time with the holidays because of losing his brother, great aunt, and my grandpa, (all in August), for me, its the three babies who are gone that are bugging me.......bet they're having a white christmas with all the trimmings at the RB!

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope and pray you had a decent holiday season, in spite of your tough year!!

Im still thinking of you and Jake, what a beautiful boy he was!!
May he play happily, and not in pain, over the bridge!

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

I know the feeling
I know that Jake & Davidson are up there celebrating the holidays together though

to you, Tammie
Thanks hon. I hope they are celebrating together. Along with little Hallie.

Originally Posted by KittenKrazy

I know that feeling all too well, Tammie......I'm very glad to hear that I'm not the only one! Hub is having a hard time with the holidays because of losing his brother, great aunt, and my grandpa, (all in August), for me, its the three babies who are gone that are bugging me.......bet they're having a white christmas with all the trimmings at the RB!
Yes, what a tough year for you. Personally, I'm glad it's over and am looking forward to a fresh new year.

Originally Posted by glitch

I hope and pray you had a decent holiday season, in spite of your tough year!!

Im still thinking of you and Jake, what a beautiful boy he was!!
May he play happily, and not in pain, over the bridge!
Thank you so much. The holiday's were ok. Much more low key then normal but nice. It was hard at times but I tried to keep focused on the positive things. All the support I get here helped a lot. And having a new grandson to focus on helped too!

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It will soon be 6 months since Jakey died and I'm really missing him a lot. Buddy, I still love you and will forever. I think about you every day and I wish you were still here. I was just looking at your pictures and wanted to burry my face in your fur and give you a big hug!

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tammie!

I know how much you miss your sweet boy. Some days it seems so impossible to believe that they are really gone.

Thinking of you and Jake

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

Tammie!

I know how much you miss your sweet boy. Some days it seems so impossible to believe that they are really gone.

Thinking of you and Jake
Thank you so much. I've been doing well but something about this anniversary creeping up on me.

dcjintexas

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
the poor darling ... and my deepest sympathy to you. you were a very good, nurturing mommy to your buddy.
dc

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

It's not furry or Jake, but it's the only comfort I can offer.

I'm so sorry, Tammie.

Laurie
Thanks Laurie. I feel kind of like a silly baby. I didn't think anniversaries would affect me so much. It'll be fine though...

Originally Posted by xocats

We understand how you feel Tammie.
I know.
That is what gives me comfort. Thanks for the support. Much appreciated.

Originally Posted by dcjintexas

the poor darling ... and my deepest sympathy to you. you were a very good, nurturing mommy to your buddy.
dc
Thank you. He was a special boy.

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Please dont feel silly, anniversaries are very hard, and more so when you have fought so hard to keep them with you, it is understandable that they leave a very big hole. I am sure he is looking down on you though. RIP little one.

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by abbycats

RIP Jake

My thoughts and prayers are with you
Originally Posted by booktigger

Please dont feel silly, anniversaries are very hard, and more so when you have fought so hard to keep them with you, it is understandable that they leave a very big hole. I am sure he is looking down on you though. RIP little one.
Thank you. And that is so true. I never thought of the part of it being especially hard when you fought so hard to keep them alive. Everyone on this site is so helpful and so understanding. I've said it before but it's so nice to have so many others who understand!